2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Nice Car

2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX-L Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Nice Car
By joeinsacramento on

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

At 39 years of age, the EX-L is my first brand new car. I always bought used. And coming from a 20 year old BMW 3 series, the Honda is a nice change. Honda has a nice ride. Not too soft and not too harsh. Overall a nice basic mid size sedan with an elegant touch with the leather package. I4 motor could use a little more low end torque. It's a little slow at first, but does well once you get up to speed. Didn't want to spend the extra $2k for the 6 cyl. The styling is growing on me. I hope it stays as reliable as my wife's Odyssey.

Leather package w/heated seats and voice activated bluetooth. It's a must have! It's roomy and bigger than it looks. Interior is well put together.

Need's homelink and memory seat function on EX-L. Passenger seat should be powered as well. 4 cyl motor lacks a little low end pep. Could use more torque. Road noise is a little loud. $2k for a nav system is crazy these days with the aftermarket units available.