2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Just love it

2010 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Just love it
By fatoldpig on

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Just love this car. After I recked my previous car (1997 Honda Prelude, bought brand new, recked at 200K miles, so sad..), I was looking for a similar car since Honda discontinued Prelude (don't know why, it was such a great, very very reliable car. Dear Honda, please bring back Prelude). Test drove Accura TSX, Infinity G37S etc until I saw and test drove Accord V6 coupe and immediately fell in love with the car. Since I only wanted a black manual shift version, I couldn't find one to test drive the manual version. Luckily one dealer found one nearby and I was so happy. Though I still miss my Prelude, I'm very happy with this car. Hope to keep it for a long time.

Looks great, love the power and the way it shifts (very smooth). Aux port to connect my external music player. Heated seat is a plus

Gas mileage, cell phone blue tooth function is pain to use, most of the time it does not recognize the name or number already stored.