GREAT CAR
By bolivero25 on
2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
This car is wonderful. I bought it brand new about 2 months ago. So far so good. Engine is strong for a 4-cylinder. The seats are a little bit uncomfortable, but you eventually get use to them. For the most part it is fun to drive. The V-6 must be amazing. Honda has one of the strongest re-sale values, so that's a plus. It get's you from point A to Point B with a sense of style. It is definitely a big car, so if you like small sedans this is not the car for you. Gas is great but the tank is huge, you put 20 bucks and the needle doesn't move. This is my first car and it looks like I will be a Honda Lover for the rest of my life.
Favorite Features
Strong Engine, smooth transmission. Huge interior space. Auto up down windows. Easy to drive. Vent for rear passengers. Nice rims. Nothing really sticks out perfect but it does everything average, so it makes it the perfect car. Great car!
Suggested Improvements
Radio Controls are ridiculous. I have been told that it looks like i am playing a video game, just trying to change stations. The road noise is a little bit loud. Sunroof doesn't open all the way, and you will notice that it is very small. Auto up down windows only on the front two windows. Car takes forever to heat up. Brakes could be a lot stronger. Car slides a lot, I had to learn how to take off properly. Hard to park. Rear visibility is horrible, you must learn to back up with your mirrors. Bad