2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: good value

2010 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

good value
By JoshK on

2010 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was deciding between this, the Genesis Coupe, and the Camaro. I ended up buying the Accord Coupe for the history of reliability. I'm not brave enough to buy a Camaro or genesis in their first year of production. I'm not a huge car guy, but I do think performance is more important than comfort, especially for a machine that has transportation as its primary function. Which is why it was a huge disappointment that I couldn't get the V6 engine unless I also paid for unnecessary luxuries like leather, heated seats, dual zone climate control, etc. So I settled for the I4 engine. It's fine on the highway but the acceleration is weak (which I realized on my test drive). Oh well.

Interior design is very slick and much better looking than other coupes in this price range. My friend remarked that the interior looked the same as an Acura TL. And of course the exterior is sleek too.

I prefer cloth seats and a V6 engine. But in the Accord Coupe I can't have both. I figured I always have to sit in the seats, but I won't always need the V6 power so I settled for the EX model.