2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: First 1,500 mile road trip

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

2010 Honda Accord Sedan

First 1,500 mile road trip
By tccas on

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I took our first trip in the car, 1500 miles. She drives it daily, I don't. Our 6th Accord - we've been fans until now, but this car's head restraints, supposedly safer, project themselves so far forward, it's impossible to find a comfortable position for driving or riding in the passenger seat. We eventually placed pillows behind our backs to push our bodies, especially heads, forward enough to tolerate the uncomfortable position the head rest forces you into. If you attempt to rest your back against the back rest, normally, then your head is forced forward into an unnatural and very uncomfortable forward position. Deal killer, but it's too late for us.

Reliability, adequate power and handling are all there, as you would expect from Honda, but now with more room.

Road noise is, still, very loud and gas mileage is just tolerable as the car is larger/heavier now, which (in my view)is a good thing. Honda should come out with a head restraint fix, immediately, for those who have bought this car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review