2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Excellent Car

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Excellent Car
By BluePearl on

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car in Aug 2010. I chose Honda because of my experience with a previous 1999 Honda Accord that I still have and still drives like a dream with very little maintenance. The 2010 Accord is also a great car. I love the VCM feature and unlike what other people said, I found it to be super smooth and I do not feel any issue with it. I love the extra power that the 6 cylinder provides and really love speeding up and merging into traffic. After driving this 6 cylinder, I am never going back to 4 cylinders. I am getting very close to 20 mpg in city driving and get as high as 29 to 20 mpg in highway driving. The level of noise inside the cabin is nothing compared to what I expected.

VCM, 6 Cylinder Power, Interior Room, fuel economy.

Memory Seat, Backup Camera and Backup Sensors should be included in the highest trim level. The disclaimer screen should be eliminated from the Navigation start up mode. It is very annoying. Indicator lights on the back of the side mirrors will also be a good idea.