Couldn't go wrong with this car.
By ODIS on
2010 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I was comparing accord v6 with ford fusion v6 and Acura TSX . Accord won because of better acceleration and larger size. Pro: 1. Spacious size, EPA rating large.
2. Comfortable seat with lumbar support.
3. Fuel economy: 50% local 50% high way 25-27 MPG.
Con: 1. No outside temperature display in EX V6.
2. Rear trunk hood could be more sturdy.
3. No preinstalled door visor.
1. Adjustable lumbar support. Very nice feature. 2. Accessory power socket and Aux input jack in console compartment. You can leave your ipod/mp3 player in the console compartment without a trace. 3. Rear seat AC vent can be adjusted.
1. Make door and rear trunk hood more sturdy for safety purpose. 2. Make door visor standard feature.