Could be better
By Mike_D on
2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Love my Accord. I traded in my 07 Civic to this package. Bluetooth freezes up sometimes, I get the rattle from the AC Fan, the driver seat really is uncomfortable, and the idle is rough sometimes. Had my brakes replaced at 5k miles, they were off for some reason. The car is amazing though. I have to say the performance has improved since I first bought last year. Wish I would've waited for the 2011 because they did fix a lot of the issues I have now. Amazing car. Road noise is loud but I plan to put continentals on when these tires are ready for replacing. Got mine for $23k fully loaded black on black. Absolutely gorgeous and I still get compliments. To me, sort of looks like Malibu. :-(
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, heated seats, Key Fob, Sunroof, PWR Seat, Stereo, Auto On/Off Lights, Pinchless windows, Alloy Wheels, Auto dimming mirror, lighted visors
Suggested Improvements
Fix the seats! they're tough. Would love HID headlamps, better stereo (sort of lacking), and mood lighting. I wouldn't mind a Smart Key system either. Update the LCD display and Trip Computer. Wish Honda would offer a Steptronic transmission. D-3 isn't adequate sometimes.