Better than expected
By ad on
2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is my 1st accord. The fit and finish is great, best I've seen. The engine is quiet, smooth and very powerful. I had previously driven a 4 cyl and was worried about the road noise, but the v-6 seems much quieter (don't know why). The stereo and XM are awesome much better than expected. And the gas mileage seems to be about 25 mpg combined. We drove a 390 mile trip this past week and is was ultra smooth, low road noise and it was extremely composed in the snow and ice we had to drive through, the traction contol really helped. And the seats are good, you just have to get them set correctly, passengers is powered also, is a nice touch. Back seat is cavernous.
Favorite Features
Smooth quiet ride. Powerful engine, seat comfort. Just a very easy car to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Hard to judge the corners when parking, especially backing should've bought the camera. Feels very wide, turning radius could be tighter. Skip the ultra low profile tires to soften potholes. I would've chosen 60s series instead of 50s series tires if there was a choice.