2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Best Value

2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX-L Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

Best Value
By Bill on

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Recently purchased an Accord Coupe, EX- L, 2.4 auto. Build quality is great,that is why I by Hondas and this Accord has it. Exterior styling is fine but it is on the inside where Honda excels. Fit and finish is superior to any other vehicle in this price range. I was a bit leary of going with the 4 cyl vs. the 6 cyl. However, I tried both and did not notice enough difference to justify the 6 cyl price. Looked at the Altima, Maxima, Mazda 6, 2011 Sonata (liked the styling but have concerns regarding Korean quality), Fusion/Malibu (prior purchases of Ford/Chevy left me with concerns regarding long term reliability). Simply put, the Accord is clearly the best and this vehicle proves it once again.

First and foremost it is Honda quality versus any other brand. I find the seats very comfortable. Audio system tied to bluetooth tied to navi is fun to play with. Everything seems to work smoothly. It helps to actually read the navi manual.

An autodimming mirror would be nice. I have yet to find anything else which requires improvement. I knew what I was buying and I got what I thought I was getting.