2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Accord is one solid car

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

Accord is one solid car
By thockman on

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving my new Accord for two weeks, I'm still impressed with the solid feel of the car. I can tell that this car is well built and will last many years before starting to creak, rattle, and ding like all aging cars do. The 190 hp engine is more than sufficient most of the time, stereo sounds great and road noise is not problem. The EX has all the Must Have conveniences, but I do miss have an outside temperature indicator. The drivers seat is not comfortable in the lumbar area, but I am continuing to test lumbar settings for perfect fit. I highly recommend this car.

aux jack for ipod, sunroof, power seat and 190 hp engine. MPH seems to match advertised rates exactly (21/21/25). Front-end design looks great.

Driver's lumbar support still an issue, but I will continue to test settings. EX should have outside temp indicator like EX-L. After driving Civic, I miss digital gauges for speed and tach. Back end design looks bad and doesn't match cool front-end design.