Used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

2010 Honda Accord EX
By Todd

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

As is my want, I did a lot of research prior to purchasing my new Honda Accord. I was somewhat concerned about some of the reviews on this site (and others) dealing with road noise, seat comfort, and premature brake ware. To date I have put 11K miles on the car. I have used the car for a couple of longer (6 to 8 hour) trips, and can say that I found the seat to be comfortable (I am 6' tall, 230 lbs.). Nor has the road noise been bothersome to me. Regarding the brakes, no problems so far. I like the Accord, and though only a four cylinder, it seems to have plenty of acceleration for me and is a pleasure to drive. Nice car, overall.

Gas mileage (averaging 39 mpg +-) Reliability (maybe too early to say) Fit and Finish is good

Norm Reeves Honda and me...
By Etorres

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Where to start? I am Honda Fan through and through. In 2008 I purchased my first Accord. It was a V6, EX, Sunroof, Clothe interior, and pearl white. From day one this car has been FUN to drive. It handles great, smooth acceleration, and looks amazing with a great set of wheels. Now 2 years later I wanted to treat myself to an upgrade. This time around I got every bell and whistle available. I just purchased a 2010 Accord, 4 doors, EX-L(L = LEATHER!), Navigation, Bluetooth, upgraded sound system, and in pearl Black. NICE! I only have two words to say about my experience with the 2010 Accord: EXTREMELY HAPPY.

Blue tooth, Navigation, and the happy face I get when I put my foot down 8)

Yes, a few improvement, but nothing major. 1) hid head lights 2) led tail lights 3) not like it needs it, but more would be great. More power! And even 300 hp would be great.

Great all-around car, except fuel
By beb

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am leasing this vehicle for $269/mo. For less than $10/day, this car is amazing. It's comfortable, has all the creature comforts anyone needs and looks great,too! I wish it had some more power and less active ABS - but for the price of this car, there really are no major complaints! Negative things to note: Fuel consumption is surprisingly high! Also, don't forget that insurance on an Accord is not cheap, the brakes on this vehicle go out fairly quickly too!

Daytime Running Lights Speed Variable Windshield Wipers

Fuel Economy Stereo Quality Brake Quality and wear

Love my Honda EXL
By Cheri Westlake

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second Honda we had the pilot years ago. I purchased Mazda 3 for a runabout just sold for an Accord. Mazda 3 felt tin like and feathery compared to Accord exl. Fun car not a real safe feeling compared to Accord. Accord is luxurious and roomy. Love it on the hwy especially in inclement weather. I love my new Accord exl. Thks Honda! I feel safe and all my friends fit in comfortably and their golf clubs fit in the trunk! Gotta love it! Worth the little extra to purchase a Honda.

Trim. Color, leather seats are well made. Nav. Bluetooth. Great visibility and tons of room for a taller bigger passengers. I love my car.

I hit my knee sometimes on the driver side trim getting in the car. ( lower left side) I am only 5 foot eight and slim..cant imagine what bigger people do. Smash!!

Do not buy a honda
By james brinson

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honda not a car you want to buy. Leather seats do not stand up to standard. Their air bags will deflate and you hit nothing . My advice be do not ever buy a Honda form no one they will lie to you. Thanks for nothing . Pat

None air bags will deflate riding down the road you have not hit anything .

Someone needs to check out Honda in valdosta, ga find out what is going on with their cars . This is my second car in less than two years . The corp. Office needs to check them out . Pat