2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
A Bit Disappointed
By TexReview on 05/31/10 13:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honestly, I wish I would have spent a bit more money and upgraded to maybe a Buick LaCrosse. The Honda looks great, but after driving it a while, you realize they cut corners (i.e. noise dampening materials). I thought the seats were comfortable until I sat in my mom's Buick Lucerne, which is much more comfortable and more quiet. (for around the same price.)Is the Honda reliable? Probably very reliable. But they need to improve on comfort. Road noise is actually very tiring to the mind and body.

Good family car
By Tim on 05/28/10 11:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded in our 2000 Toyota Sienna for a sedan. Was able to get a 60 month 0% deal so that was a great savings. Car has blue tooth system which works well and dealer was great at helping us understand car features. Car overall feels sturdy, safe, and quiet. I like this Accord and believe if you are in the sedan market, this should be a car to look at.

Mostly disappointed
By Marley on 05/28/10 08:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Quality doesn't seem to be that great and fuel economy disappointing. Spec indicates city MPG at 19 with expected range of 15 - 23 mpg. I get maybe 15 mpg. Two months and only 1400 miles on the car, my tennis shoe or docker shoe has worn a hole in the driver side floor mat. Mat quality is the worst of any car I've ever owned! Brakes already starting to grab and make noise now that there is 2300 miles on the vehicle. I expected a lot more from a higher end Honda and am mostly disappointed.

Smooth and Powerful Ride
By Brandon C. on 05/23/10 21:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After shopping around for months, looking at many makes and models, the Honda Accord EX V-6 ended up being the winner. It replaced my old 1987 4-cyl Toyota Camry. And did I make the right choice. The ride is both smooth and powerful. The 8-way power driver's seat control is great for my big frame. It has a very spacious interior (for a big guy like me) and I like that the rear bench collapses to expand trunk space when I need it. Even though the Accord doesn't get the same great fuel economy as a hybrid would, I'm satisfied with the way it performs. It's a keeper.

Quality seems worse than the past
By NMT on 05/20/10 18:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I owned a 1999 Accord LX for 12 years and I like it since it is a very solid car and not much trouble. When it was time to buy a new one, I decided to stick with Accord and I thought it should be a slight upgrade to buy LX-P but I just feel bit disappointed since the engine pick up, gas mileage, interior material quality are worse than the past. The engine is little noise than my old one. However, the car handling is still pretty good. I like the new look and the price. I almost paid the same price what I paid 12 years ago if I stick with the LX basic model. If you consider inflation, it is over 30% cheaper. I think you get what you pay for.

Beware of Honda quality standard
By bigmistake on 05/17/10 18:49 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you are considering 8th gen Honda Accord, do your research on what you are going to deal with. It is not the Accord that it used to be. Mine is Silver and its painting has zebra stripes all over it. Yet, Honda insists that it is normal and refuse to deal with the issue while none of the silver Accord owners and Dupon automotive painting rep I contacted think its normal. You will have to deal with all kind of creaking and rattling noises, in addition to ear-deafening noises from road, tire, wind and so on. Sub par braking performance. So so engine performance and so so fuel economy. Styling is nice but not worth it considering what you have to go through during your ownership.

I like it.
By get 'er done on 05/17/10 13:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought this car about a week ago and love driving it already. Have had a Honda in the past and after testing the market for others, couldn't resist coming back and I'm glad I did. Of course, the more features the better, but I like the ride, comfort and space. It's just one of those cars that you can't be mad at.

Awesome vehicle
By Laura on 05/08/10 20:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Coming from a family that all own Hondas, I decided to see what all the talk was about and purchased the Accord for myself. Now I know why all family members have been dedicated. What an awesome car! Great ride, fantastic stereo sound, comfortable seats. An all around awesome car. Looks and runs great. Hope to have it as long as my sister has had hers; a 1994 with 230,000 miles on it and still going strong. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Vibration at highway speed
By Gordon Lock on 05/08/10 09:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drove an Accord that was 'on lot' before I bought. I didn't drive the actual car that I purchased until after I had paid for it as it had to be driven from another dealership. Big mistake! This car vibrates at highway speeds and after the dealership worked on it 3 times for a total of 27 days, it is not fixed. I was told that there was nothing else they could do for it and it was out of their hands. Talked to a Honda rep in California and was told it is not their policy to replace a car or to return your money. If you are considering Honda, be aware of their policy .

First Honda!
By belladonna on 05/06/10 16:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After driving only Nissans, I branched out to another dealer, and after much research purchased a Honda Cvic EX, however being almost 6 ft I could not ride very comfortably in that small car, so I called the dealer up (great people) and they were able to get into an Accord LXP which is so much more roomier. The dealer was incredible, and I am a happy first time customer!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*