2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
3rd Accord
By dgalliher on 06/26/10 07:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased my 3rd Accord, and first new one. Took a while to find an EX with the manual gearbox. I'm coming out of a 99 LX, so it's a bit of an adjustment. Awesome car though, fun to drive, great on gas, huge interior, comfortable, good build quality. Would buy again!

best Honda yet
By Ralph on 06/22/10 11:28 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car handles very well with solid construction. Have had 2 other Accords but this is the best yet.

Another evolutionary Accord
By Tom on 06/20/10 12:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife has now owned 5 Accords, puts about 100K on in 4-5 years and then we get a new one. The Accord continues to improve with each generation, this one being quieter and more luxurious than her 06 LX. Plus, we actually paid less for the 2010 then her 06, some sign of the times for car dealers. I think the exterior design is horrendous but my wife likes it and no one buys an Accord for the "wow" factor. Interior is very well laid out, stereo is decent and any previous Accord owners will immediately know where every control is. Has to be the best 4 dr sedan bargain on the planet from both a price, performance and comfort standpoint.

I Love My Accord
By MarkB on 06/17/10 11:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new Accord. Got the EX-L w/o Navigation and can't believe the great price I paid for this car! I have had three great cars all of which lasted over 8 years and I can honestly say this is the best of the best! I know I will have many happy years of enjoyment driving this car. To those who made statements about outside temperature reading, the Accord does have outside temperature reading. You have to push in the tripometer pin and it will show the outside temperature. ;-)

2010 Accord-Perfect for me
By fnc119 on 06/17/10 08:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After test driving and researching cars for eight months I went with the Accord. My wife, daughter and I took a trip to NH and it convinced me the Accord was the best car for me. I split the driving with them and they were very pleased with the car's ride, comfort and performance. I was very happy with the MPG/28.5. After the 450 mile trip my wife seems ready to trade- in her new Outback for a Crosstour.

One year old still nice
By andrew on 06/15/10 07:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Accord 6 cyl sedan is a year old now and has 11,600 miles on it with no problems at all. It's comfortable, sporty and it gets reasonable mpg. Winter driving 20 to 22 around town. Just did a check and summer combined 23.7. The one trip to n. Y. With mostly highway with some slowdowns it did 30.2. It would do better in a long run like to Florida I am sure. Always looking at other cars and for the price it is hard to beat this car. I have had 50 to 60 cars and this would be a hard one to replace since it does most things very well and is easy to live with.

4th Honda, Seems Just Average Now
By avgjoe on 06/11/10 08:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My 4th Honda. Still a good car but not much better than fusion, malibu, sonata. Road noise IS noticeable. Less so with v6 b/c of extra sound insulation on v6 models but still too loud. I paid $500 for an aftermarket sound proof kit for the trunk. Big difference. VCM is not transparent but not intrusive, just drive the car and forget it. Seats are comfy in leather, not so much in cloth. Buttons on dash, not a problem. Isn't that part of the fun of a new car? Learning where everything is? Averaging 22-23 mpg in mixed driving. Handling is great, visibility is good.

Love this car!
By Seattleite on 06/08/10 17:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Recently purchased a 2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with navigation. This car is fantastic and I have absolutely no complaints about it at all. Purchased the Alabaster Silver with black leather interior. Love the bluetooth and navigation, as well as the auto light feature. Hope to keep this car for many years to come!

Nice car
By Joe D on 06/07/10 10:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Rides nice, not noisy as other reviews indicated. Good price and interest rate.

Accord is one solid car
By thockman on 06/01/10 07:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving my new Accord for two weeks, I'm still impressed with the solid feel of the car. I can tell that this car is well built and will last many years before starting to creak, rattle, and ding like all aging cars do. The 190 hp engine is more than sufficient most of the time, stereo sounds great and road noise is not problem. The EX has all the Must Have conveniences, but I do miss have an outside temperature indicator. The drivers seat is not comfortable in the lumbar area, but I am continuing to test lumbar settings for perfect fit. I highly recommend this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*