2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Love this Car!
By Elvis in Austin on 08/14/10 14:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car in Apr 2010. Love my Honda. Drives excellent. It has exceeded my expectations. 4Cyl in the EX has great pickup. Intend to keep this car for 10 plus years!

Upset Honda owner
By Neshelle on 08/04/10 04:35 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2009 Honda Accord in February 2010. My front left passenger wheel began to pop and I took it to the dealer only to find out my new car has a broken axle. The dealer informed me that this should never happen to a car this new. I am distraught. I have purchased several Hondas before and have never had this much difficulty with one. I am at a loss for words.

Bad Seats
By harv on 08/01/10 13:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Good car, it's a Honda, but the driver's seat is killing my back! Had it about 6 months and looking to trade, i cant take the back pain any longer. 4cyl. is under power when taking off and passing, but good at hwy speed.

This car is awesome!
By herb on 07/31/10 17:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is absolutely awesome! I love both the interior and exterior looks. It is wonderful to drive and quick. The build quality is evident as has been the case for Honda for many years. I traded in a terribly unreliable Cadillac cts for this auto, and do not miss the Cadillac at all! Also, the seats and climate control system are excellent. Beautiful car! I look forward to driving it every time!

I love my accord
By Tom M on 07/28/10 21:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

A great ride comfortable and quiet on the road. Lots of room and a nice big trunk. The mystic green metallic makes the car look real good moving or standing still. i love my Honda.

Good car, bad seats
By good car bad seats on 07/25/10 10:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car does what it said it would do, the 4 cyl Is slow on passing but good at hwy speeds. The worst thing is the driver seat for me, it is a killer on our back if you have any type of back issues.

Accord after an Altima
By Oblique on 07/23/10 13:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So this 2010 Honda Accord is my 5th Honda. My previous car was a Nissan Altima that had been in back to the dealer 5 times for other than routine maintenance. As paying customers was demand our moneys worth and so far the Accord like all other Hondas I've owned has delivered comfort, reliability and value for the price I paid. I don't expect a 50K car quality for only 25K. So far with just 2000 miles, we are averaging 30.1 MPG highway! Impressive compared to the 26.6 with the Altima.

Like it a lot
By skhusky on 07/22/10 13:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in my 03 4Dr Accord for a 2010 Blue Coupe. I love the way this car looks, it is actually longer than my 03 4dr. Did not get the leather and miss some of the gadgets that come with it (outside temp, auto headlights, dual climate zone, etc). For a coupe, it is almost inexcusable not to have a drop-down driver's seat (leather does)? Interior build is awesome and looks great but could have been better. No chrome accents at all, ambient light gone, no glove box light, no door mud lights gone and housing for fuel release is very cheap looking. Car rides great and I'm sure I will get at least 7 years out of it. Great car for me but Honda seems to have cut a few corners

2nd Review: Just a Solid Sports Coupe
By shaymasdaddy on 07/21/10 10:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After 2600 miles, this Accord coupe loves to run. The steering is weighted very well which helps you enjoy the way it handles. I love the auxiliary port that allows me to listen to Pandora from my blackberry. The seats have great support and the A/C has been awesome while battling the Texas heat. I have experienced ok mileage due to my spirited driving, but otherwise it is very good compared to other sport coupes on the market. I did have a rattle in the roof above the passenger sun visor which was fixed after the second time, but other than that it has been a blase to drive.

Overall opinion
By wfdfire76 on 07/17/10 07:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this vehicle for a month now. I have put about 1,500 miles on it already. I honestly didn't research other vehicles because i knew that Honda is pretty much one of if not the most reliable vehicle out there. How many recalls have you heard Honda have? ;-) I have been please with the vehicle for the most part.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord in VA is:

$133 per month*