2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 7

2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Under Rated
By zackinthebx88 on 08/30/10 15:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Handles like a dream. I have not had any problems with this car. It takes off as fast as a G35 (beat it top-end) and a Carrerra (he let off first). Front stabilizer bar and large front tires keep it glued to the road. Check their 2008 vs Altima comparison, watch the slalom. Obviously, you can compare it against similar priced coupes (like the Altima Coupe, Genesis Coupe, And 370z) but, ONLY the Altima has nearly as many features. Stock audio sounds amazing, although I did upgrade the subwoofer easily. Definitely a sleeper. I found it to be an excellent balance of luxury and speed. Couldn't be any happier.

Great but
By L.S. on 08/29/10 08:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my honda accord! I have read several reviews and was hoping that the comments regarding paint peeling was not ture! However, someone backed into my car in the parking lot and the paint is off in 2 places! I have been overprotective of the car because I didn't want anyone to hit the car. I always park really far away in parking lots so that no one is near my car. I had a 10 year old mitsubishi galant that has been hit in the bumper several times and paint NEVER came off! It's very cheaply made. Also, the buttons to operate AC control and radio are centered making it difficult to reach buttons closer to the passenger side of the car.

The only way to go
By Bill on 08/25/10 09:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We researched every car in this class. Camry, Focus, Altima, Sonata. No comparison. This car is comfortable, smooth, handles great, looks great and Honda pays attention to so many little details that make this car so great. The tactile feel of every switch, fabric, door panels etc. you handle is perfect. The word is quality! And at an unbelievable price. The Sonata was sluggish and the seating positions were strange and the interior was caodic. Accords interior is tasteful. All I can say is you won't be unhappy with this car.

2010 LX-P automatic 4dr
By dick on 08/24/10 04:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So far 31 MPG, mostly highway; got rid of my 06 Civic to grandson, "stepped up" to larger Accord. Wish I had something in between. Liked Civic aerospace dash better. Comfortable but some road noise. Should make split rear seat; also put trunk lock on exterior. Need manual vertical adjustment for passenger seat. Interior not plush. A bit noisy.

Really Bad Car
By David on 08/19/10 17:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It's hard to believe that Honda's are reliable. This car has had so many problems so far, and I only have 6K miles. Brakes vibrate, steering wheel shimmies (yup, most likely rotors, but dealer is baffled as always). Build quality is sub-par. Dashboard top shelf is warped like a wave, but dealer says all are like this. Glove box hangs down about a centimeter, and that's after being "corrected". Engine whine is annoying at best, maddening at worst. Car has no power, not get up and go. The AC pump vibrates the car at idle. It's crude and unrefined. My wife hates the front seat. At highway speed, there are gaps where air comes through and you can hear it! 22 mpg really poor for a car this slow.

Love this Car!
By Elvis in Austin on 08/14/10 14:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car in Apr 2010. Love my Honda. Drives excellent. It has exceeded my expectations. 4Cyl in the EX has great pickup. Intend to keep this car for 10 plus years!

Upset Honda owner
By Neshelle on 08/04/10 04:35 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2009 Honda Accord in February 2010. My front left passenger wheel began to pop and I took it to the dealer only to find out my new car has a broken axle. The dealer informed me that this should never happen to a car this new. I am distraught. I have purchased several Hondas before and have never had this much difficulty with one. I am at a loss for words.

Bad Seats
By harv on 08/01/10 13:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Good car, it's a Honda, but the driver's seat is killing my back! Had it about 6 months and looking to trade, i cant take the back pain any longer. 4cyl. is under power when taking off and passing, but good at hwy speed.

This car is awesome!
By herb on 07/31/10 17:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is absolutely awesome! I love both the interior and exterior looks. It is wonderful to drive and quick. The build quality is evident as has been the case for Honda for many years. I traded in a terribly unreliable Cadillac cts for this auto, and do not miss the Cadillac at all! Also, the seats and climate control system are excellent. Beautiful car! I look forward to driving it every time!

I love my accord
By Tom M on 07/28/10 21:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

A great ride comfortable and quiet on the road. Lots of room and a nice big trunk. The mystic green metallic makes the car look real good moving or standing still. i love my Honda.