2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Perfect Car Except the Seats
By STL Bill on 07/10/10 08:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife and I owned a 1992 Honda Accord and drove it for 12 years before replacing it with a 2003 Toyota Camry. I loved the Accord and always wanted to go back to one and did. The 2010 EXL Accord we bought is a marvel of engineering and quality. I'm 6'3" and had to make sure I could fit in this car. I did. After buying the car and driving it for more than 15 minutes, it feels like the seats are made of granite. Plus the lumbar support is too low for tall people. I went in to a Relax the Back Store, and they said other customers have the same problem. My wife has no problem. Sadly I will drive our Odyssey: comfy seats! No achy back!

Cabin Pressure?
By PINOY on 07/09/10 22:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Been driving the car 30 miles one way to work for a month now and been satisfied so far with the ride, power, and space. One negative is my ears gets plugged when driving this car. I thought it was because I had a cold but now that my colds gone, I still experience the same plugged ear. Driving my 2 other cars don't give me this problem. Not sure what this is yet but hopefully it goes away soon.

Accord is the right car for me
By Ron on 07/07/10 10:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Full disclosure, I still own a 2001 Accord. Went shopping for several months for mid size 4 door sedans and dealt with a lot of car sales people. I drove Mazda, Ford, Nissan, Subaru, Acura, Toyota, Lexus and Hyundai, then went to the Honda dealer and found I wasted a bunch of time. For the money the Accord while not perfect meets my driving needs. 4 cyl 190 hp. is fine and have had no problems. One slight fit and finish problem that is fixed. 4500 miles and expect no problems. Do your homework BEFORE you buy any car. YouÂ’ll be much happier with your selection.

Pleasure to Drive
By Jeff on 07/07/10 07:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased two weeks ago put over 500 miles on already, it is really a pleasure to drive. The seats are a little stiff, however I have some lower back issues and prefer the harder feel, although my wife does not. I hope that two weeks of driving qualifies me to give a review. I know that I found all of the reviews listed on this site as well as other sites helpful in my decision making. You have to take some of the negative comments with a grain of salt because there is always going to be some that cannot be pleased or some may have a bad experience. Perhaps I should have waited until after we take the car on our vacation to give my review oh well. Thus far I am loving' it!

No regrets
By juspassinthru on 07/04/10 17:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this vehicle for one month & have put about 1800 miles on it. Wind noise is not any worse than other cars in the same price range, ride quality is good, gas mileage could be better (avg 21-22 mpg around town) Over all I have no regrets. Nice Car.

Solid value but missing some features
By TheTick247 on 07/01/10 11:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was leaning toward other cars (Legacy, Sonata) but got such a good deal on this I couldn't turn it down. It's everything you expect from an Accord. Solid, comfortable, fairly nimble & well made. That being said, it's missing some features that you'd expect it to have and that the competition already does. The powertrain, while competent is beginning to showing its age relative to the competition. In the end, it's a good car that's better than the sum of its parts. It won't overly impress, but it won't disappoint, either.

So far it Good
By scp91b on 06/28/10 10:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2001 Lexus IS300 for EX- L V6 Navi. I am still getting used of the not a tight handling and much bigger size. The v-6 has a lot of pull and I would never hesitate merging onto the hi-way. The shifting of the transmission is not smooth and going in and out ECO mode feels like the transmission is trying to find the gear to be in. All in all I feel I made the right decision

3rd Accord
By dgalliher on 06/26/10 07:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased my 3rd Accord, and first new one. Took a while to find an EX with the manual gearbox. I'm coming out of a 99 LX, so it's a bit of an adjustment. Awesome car though, fun to drive, great on gas, huge interior, comfortable, good build quality. Would buy again!

best Honda yet
By Ralph on 06/22/10 11:28 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car handles very well with solid construction. Have had 2 other Accords but this is the best yet.

Another evolutionary Accord
By Tom on 06/20/10 12:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife has now owned 5 Accords, puts about 100K on in 4-5 years and then we get a new one. The Accord continues to improve with each generation, this one being quieter and more luxurious than her 06 LX. Plus, we actually paid less for the 2010 then her 06, some sign of the times for car dealers. I think the exterior design is horrendous but my wife likes it and no one buys an Accord for the "wow" factor. Interior is very well laid out, stereo is decent and any previous Accord owners will immediately know where every control is. Has to be the best 4 dr sedan bargain on the planet from both a price, performance and comfort standpoint.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan in NJ is:

$227 per month*