2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda Is The BEST!
By MichelleA on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned all Honda cars. I traded my 2009 Honda Civic for the 2010 Accord. It feels more roomy, comfy, and less engine noise. Got to say I feel safer in the Accord over the Civic. I love driving this car I purchased 3 weeks ago.

Easy to Operate
By jdm on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Researched the car. Has lived up to much of the hype. Hard to put a car seat in the back (knew this going in). Bluetooth setup with cell phone was easy.

Great car
By tjkennedy on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After looking around at Mazda, altima teat drove them all I liked the Ford fusion, but after driving the Accord its a 5 speed manual that was it, I love it, I just changed the oil, smooth ride better than the fusion I am a happy camper

Couldn't go wrong with this car.
By ODIS on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was comparing accord v6 with ford fusion v6 and Acura TSX . Accord won because of better acceleration and larger size. Pro: 1. Spacious size, EPA rating large. 2. Comfortable seat with lumbar support. 3. Fuel economy: 50% local 50% high way 25-27 MPG. Con: 1. No outside temperature display in EX V6. 2. Rear trunk hood could be more sturdy. 3. No preinstalled door visor.

2 Dr EX Coupe-5spd
By SMKHuskie on 08/31/10 11:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Last Accord (03' 4DR EX-L) was great, after 207K decided to go with a coupe this time. Love the exterior look of the car. If this were my first Accord I would like it more but Honda has gone a bit on the cheap. No interior ambient light, no mud lights on the doors, light in glove box is gone, housing for trunk/fuel latch cheap looking plastic, no lever to fold and slide driver door up. Need to spend another 3K for leather to get an outside temp reading. Road noise and even idle noise is louder than my 2003. Bottom line, I love the look of the car and I'm sure I'll get many years of use. Admittedly went cheaper on this model (cloth) but previous EX standard features missing.

Under Rated
By zackinthebx88 on 08/30/10 15:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Handles like a dream. I have not had any problems with this car. It takes off as fast as a G35 (beat it top-end) and a Carrerra (he let off first). Front stabilizer bar and large front tires keep it glued to the road. Check their 2008 vs Altima comparison, watch the slalom. Obviously, you can compare it against similar priced coupes (like the Altima Coupe, Genesis Coupe, And 370z) but, ONLY the Altima has nearly as many features. Stock audio sounds amazing, although I did upgrade the subwoofer easily. Definitely a sleeper. I found it to be an excellent balance of luxury and speed. Couldn't be any happier.

Great but
By L.S. on 08/29/10 08:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my honda accord! I have read several reviews and was hoping that the comments regarding paint peeling was not ture! However, someone backed into my car in the parking lot and the paint is off in 2 places! I have been overprotective of the car because I didn't want anyone to hit the car. I always park really far away in parking lots so that no one is near my car. I had a 10 year old mitsubishi galant that has been hit in the bumper several times and paint NEVER came off! It's very cheaply made. Also, the buttons to operate AC control and radio are centered making it difficult to reach buttons closer to the passenger side of the car.

The only way to go
By Bill on 08/25/10 09:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We researched every car in this class. Camry, Focus, Altima, Sonata. No comparison. This car is comfortable, smooth, handles great, looks great and Honda pays attention to so many little details that make this car so great. The tactile feel of every switch, fabric, door panels etc. you handle is perfect. The word is quality! And at an unbelievable price. The Sonata was sluggish and the seating positions were strange and the interior was caodic. Accords interior is tasteful. All I can say is you won't be unhappy with this car.

2010 LX-P automatic 4dr
By dick on 08/24/10 04:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So far 31 MPG, mostly highway; got rid of my 06 Civic to grandson, "stepped up" to larger Accord. Wish I had something in between. Liked Civic aerospace dash better. Comfortable but some road noise. Should make split rear seat; also put trunk lock on exterior. Need manual vertical adjustment for passenger seat. Interior not plush. A bit noisy.

Really Bad Car
By David on 08/19/10 17:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It's hard to believe that Honda's are reliable. This car has had so many problems so far, and I only have 6K miles. Brakes vibrate, steering wheel shimmies (yup, most likely rotors, but dealer is baffled as always). Build quality is sub-par. Dashboard top shelf is warped like a wave, but dealer says all are like this. Glove box hangs down about a centimeter, and that's after being "corrected". Engine whine is annoying at best, maddening at worst. Car has no power, not get up and go. The AC pump vibrates the car at idle. It's crude and unrefined. My wife hates the front seat. At highway speed, there are gaps where air comes through and you can hear it! 22 mpg really poor for a car this slow.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord in VA is:

$133 per month*