2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 6

2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Easy to own
By Big Al on 09/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I like the car, it is fast and low slung. Brakes seem good and the ride is decent. The radio is very good. Only two problems so far the brake discs are pitted from road salt, and the seats are not smooth when moving back and forth. The brakes work well and the seats still work it's just not something I like. I am not getting anywhere near 30mpg more like 20mpg BUT it is only driven in the metropolis of DC. Anyway it is a great car the V6 is good too I love it when I push the loud button and it lifts the front end, real old school feel. I can put a car seat in the middle of the back seat and my other two kids on either side. It works great, not something for long family road trip but it works

Nice car, but consumes oil
By slc on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had Honda Accord EX 4cyl 1998 for 12 years. It was a great car. I put 182000 miles on it. The car started to show some signs of wear and tear, but it never consumed/burn any oil. But it was time for update. Because my positive experience with my old Honda I just decided to go with new Honda Accord EX V6, I read positive reviews on Edmunds site and purchased one. Well I am very disappointed in the quality Honda delivered in this car. Engine consumes/burns oil. It consumes about 1 qt of oil every 4000 miles. Just to give you an idea 1 qt it is when oil is below lowest mark on orange dipstick. It looks like I am not alone, a lot of people who have Accords 2008, 2009, 2010 seeing this problem.

Honda Accord impressions to date
By Greg Rasa on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Traded a 2003 Accord for a 2010. An Accord is a great balance of things: Great horsepower, yet excellent fuel economy. (New car is getting 22 mpg in town, and it looks like it will get 30 on the highway. On several occasions, I got 34 mpg from my 2003 V-6.) Interior that's nice enough. Exterior that looks good, at least from most angles. Bulletproof reliability. And a big car that is roomy enough in front/back/trunk, but still handles nimbly. Plus, the navigation with voice commands that is one of the best in the business. All of this for $28K out the door. You simply can't beat it, not for the price.

Accords Just Keep Getting Better
By Accords For Steve on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My 2010 Accord EXL coupe is my 2nd Accord. My previous one was a 2002 4 dr which I owned for nearly 9 years. It was the best car I have ever had so I stayed with Honda. This time I wanted something sportier so I bought the coupe. I now have 5,000 miles on it and have yet to have a single issue. I love it. It's fast for a 4 cyl (190 HP)and handles well. If you want to purchase any new car do it on- line using the Edmunds website. I received six different quotes within 24 hours. My local dealer, who I wanted to buy from, matched the lowest quote. I saved over $1,000 by using this simple on-line method. It was the easiest car purchase I have ever had.

Could be better
By Mike_D on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love my Accord. I traded in my 07 Civic to this package. Bluetooth freezes up sometimes, I get the rattle from the AC Fan, the driver seat really is uncomfortable, and the idle is rough sometimes. Had my brakes replaced at 5k miles, they were off for some reason. The car is amazing though. I have to say the performance has improved since I first bought last year. Wish I would've waited for the 2011 because they did fix a lot of the issues I have now. Amazing car. Road noise is loud but I plan to put continentals on when these tires are ready for replacing. Got mine for $23k fully loaded black on black. Absolutely gorgeous and I still get compliments. To me, sort of looks like Malibu. :-(

Honda Is The BEST!
By MichelleA on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned all Honda cars. I traded my 2009 Honda Civic for the 2010 Accord. It feels more roomy, comfy, and less engine noise. Got to say I feel safer in the Accord over the Civic. I love driving this car I purchased 3 weeks ago.

Easy to Operate
By jdm on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Researched the car. Has lived up to much of the hype. Hard to put a car seat in the back (knew this going in). Bluetooth setup with cell phone was easy.

Couldn't go wrong with this car.
By ODIS on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was comparing accord v6 with ford fusion v6 and Acura TSX . Accord won because of better acceleration and larger size. Pro: 1. Spacious size, EPA rating large. 2. Comfortable seat with lumbar support. 3. Fuel economy: 50% local 50% high way 25-27 MPG. Con: 1. No outside temperature display in EX V6. 2. Rear trunk hood could be more sturdy. 3. No preinstalled door visor.

Great car
By tjkennedy on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After looking around at Mazda, altima teat drove them all I liked the Ford fusion, but after driving the Accord its a 5 speed manual that was it, I love it, I just changed the oil, smooth ride better than the fusion I am a happy camper

2 Dr EX Coupe-5spd
By SMKHuskie on 08/31/10 11:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Last Accord (03' 4DR EX-L) was great, after 207K decided to go with a coupe this time. Love the exterior look of the car. If this were my first Accord I would like it more but Honda has gone a bit on the cheap. No interior ambient light, no mud lights on the doors, light in glove box is gone, housing for trunk/fuel latch cheap looking plastic, no lever to fold and slide driver door up. Need to spend another 3K for leather to get an outside temp reading. Road noise and even idle noise is louder than my 2003. Bottom line, I love the look of the car and I'm sure I'll get many years of use. Admittedly went cheaper on this model (cloth) but previous EX standard features missing.