2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
My first Honda
By Blanca on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned only Toyotas (corollas and Sienna), this is the first time I bought a 2010 Accord LX sedan, 4 cylinders. The test drive seemed OK. But after a week of driving I notice excessive vibration in the car when braking at low and even worse at high speed. I took it to the dealer and they resurfaced the front rotors. Other thing that I am noticing is the vibration of the front car at idle when the car automatic transmission is in D position.

Nice Ride
By Matt_Landers on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As the title suggests, the Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 is a NICE ride. The 271 HP moves out strong and leaves you with a feeling of confidence when maneuvering on HWY roads. The front fascia has an aggressive presence and while the rear fascia isn't any eye catcher is compliments the car nicely. The leather seating inside is comfortable, however I'm sure some will disagree. Handling is firm and sporty.

I'll never buy another Honda
By BJ on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Problems: A/C poor. GM figured it out 40 yrs ago. Squeak & rattles at shifter/headliner/sunroof/dash. Daytime RL makes speakers "buzz" Tires force balanced, still ng. Water leaks behind both rear door trim pads. Poor hood/fender fit. Poor taillight to body fits. Exhaust misaligned to bumper cover. VERY ROUGH 2 to 1 downshift (Dealer says normal)Poor driver door fit. Hondas are so over-hyped. They have the same problems as other cars, it's just that most people don't notice. Honda builds the same garbage as every other maker in this price range. I can imagine the problems this will have when it has more than 3K.

3rd Accord
By STLAdam on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best Accord yet. Low comfort ratings? For who? mini me? This car could not be more comfortable. The deck lid spoiler is a must to complete the rear. Voice commands, navi and many other geeked out toys on this bad boy are better than what my BMW friends have. Some say too many buttons...I say give me more! It's 2010 more buttons are coming anyway. Very classy car.

Good quality too much cabin noise
By James Brunskill on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We are happy with the quality of the car and the color combinations that are available over previously owned Camry's. A bit more sportier. Very disappointed with road noise in the cabin of the vehicle and squealing brake noise on occasion. Will look back to Camry next time and include a look at Sonata and Ford Fusion before buying.

Not quite the Accord it used to be
By Tom H on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This my 4th, and worst, Accord (I had a 98, 02, and 07). The Accord has never been quiet, but this one seems loud at all speeds, with an ever-present booming sound in the cabin (ANC?). The ride has improved, but it's still quite firm. It handles fine, but the steering feels dull and spongy on-center which is unusual for an Accord. Power from the I4/5AT is mediocre. It's fine at part-throttle, but always feels flat-footed when you push it. The interior is big and well-arranged, with a large, comfy back seat. The front seats are the worst of any Accord yet (the 07 had the best) because the headrest pushes my head forward uncomfortably. Terrible sound system, even my '02 sounded better.

2010 Honda Accord EX
By Todd on 11/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

As is my want, I did a lot of research prior to purchasing my new Honda Accord. I was somewhat concerned about some of the reviews on this site (and others) dealing with road noise, seat comfort, and premature brake ware. To date I have put 11K miles on the car. I have used the car for a couple of longer (6 to 8 hour) trips, and can say that I found the seat to be comfortable (I am 6' tall, 230 lbs.). Nor has the road noise been bothersome to me. Regarding the brakes, no problems so far. I like the Accord, and though only a four cylinder, it seems to have plenty of acceleration for me and is a pleasure to drive. Nice car, overall.

Norm Reeves Honda and me...
By Etorres on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Where to start? I am Honda Fan through and through. In 2008 I purchased my first Accord. It was a V6, EX, Sunroof, Clothe interior, and pearl white. From day one this car has been FUN to drive. It handles great, smooth acceleration, and looks amazing with a great set of wheels. Now 2 years later I wanted to treat myself to an upgrade. This time around I got every bell and whistle available. I just purchased a 2010 Accord, 4 doors, EX-L(L = LEATHER!), Navigation, Bluetooth, upgraded sound system, and in pearl Black. NICE! I only have two words to say about my experience with the 2010 Accord: EXTREMELY HAPPY.

Great all-around car, except fuel
By beb on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am leasing this vehicle for $269/mo. For less than $10/day, this car is amazing. It's comfortable, has all the creature comforts anyone needs and looks great,too! I wish it had some more power and less active ABS - but for the price of this car, there really are no major complaints! Negative things to note: Fuel consumption is surprisingly high! Also, don't forget that insurance on an Accord is not cheap, the brakes on this vehicle go out fairly quickly too!

Love my Honda EXL
By Cheri Westlake on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second Honda we had the pilot years ago. I purchased Mazda 3 for a runabout just sold for an Accord. Mazda 3 felt tin like and feathery compared to Accord exl. Fun car not a real safe feeling compared to Accord. Accord is luxurious and roomy. Love it on the hwy especially in inclement weather. I love my new Accord exl. Thks Honda! I feel safe and all my friends fit in comfortably and their golf clubs fit in the trunk! Gotta love it! Worth the little extra to purchase a Honda.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord in NJ is:

$227 per month*