2010 Honda Accord Consumer Review: 3rd Honda Accord

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Review

3rd Honda Accord
By Andrew K. on

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I recently purchased a 2010 Accord EX after trading in my 2007 Accord LX. The reliability/resale I receive is why I continue going back to Honda. Inside, the layout is very well designed and I don't have a problem with the button-heavy dash. I like the quality materials inside as well. The ride is firm and comfortable to me and passengers have complimented the space and ride also. I'm 6' 200 lbs and have no problem w/ 2 car seats in back. Although the 2.4L I4 isn't a dragster, it's plenty quick enough for me. I think the gas pedal takes some effort to accelerate the car but isn't a big deal. Wind noise isn't an issue but is fairly noticeable w/ radio off. Overall great car to own and drive.

The looks (both inside & out), gas mileage, 6-Disk CD, sunroof, interior space, soft-touch materials, 17" alloy vs older 15" steel wheels, 10-way power driver seat, TPMS, basically all EX features I didn't have on my older LX model.

I would enjoy a trip computer on an Accord for once, 5-speed should be a 6- speed, Auto-On/Off Headlights, (Really reaching for improvements here....)