Used 2010 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Very pleased
By Phil

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my coupe in April, after having 2 Accord sedans ('91 and '01). Both earlier ones were 4 cyl 5 speed manual. I decided for the 6 cyl manual. The dealership made the purchase FUN and the car is awesome. My mileage (mostly highway, 70 to 80 mph) is in the high 20's and the performance is great. It is NOT a race car, but I've yet to have a performance or handling problem. The AC works well (100+ degrees); the windshield wipers work well in heavy downpours; it doesn't leak. The only complaint is the inside of the windshield and rear window attract a deposit which is difficult to clean off and returns in a few days. I really enjoy the car!

Favorite Features

engine, drivability, mileage

Suggested Improvements

memory seats, more color choice for interior (I hate black leather and would prefer tan or maybe ivory with the silver exterior)

Nice Ride
By Matt_Landers

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As the title suggests, the Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 is a NICE ride. The 271 HP moves out strong and leaves you with a feeling of confidence when maneuvering on HWY roads. The front fascia has an aggressive presence and while the rear fascia isn't any eye catcher is compliments the car nicely. The leather seating inside is comfortable, however I'm sure some will disagree. Handling is firm and sporty.

Favorite Features

271 HP, Audio system, fog lights, auto climate control, front fascia, fog lights, road handling, feeling of quality materials inside the cabin and key fob 'window down' control, nice on hot days! Michelin tires are a nice touch too.

Suggested Improvements

Better insulation throughout the cabin including the headliner. Occasionally, vibrations can be heard through out the cabin, one in particular coming from the rear passenger seat belt retracter panel. Dealership fixed. Available HID headlights (Hyundai offers those!) Auto dim rear view mirror.

Honda Accord impressions to date
By Greg Rasa

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Traded a 2003 Accord for a 2010. An Accord is a great balance of things: Great horsepower, yet excellent fuel economy. (New car is getting 22 mpg in town, and it looks like it will get 30 on the highway. On several occasions, I got 34 mpg from my 2003 V-6.) Interior that's nice enough. Exterior that looks good, at least from most angles. Bulletproof reliability. And a big car that is roomy enough in front/back/trunk, but still handles nimbly. Plus, the navigation with voice commands that is one of the best in the business. All of this for $28K out the door. You simply can't beat it, not for the price.

Favorite Features

Handling. Butter-smooth acceleration. Visibility. Interior room. Fuel economy. Nav and voice commands. Again, the car is a great balance of things.

Suggested Improvements

Road noise -- why won't Honda get this right? Why must I choose between quiet and boring (Camry) or noisy and engaged? Standard EX V-6 wheels are u-g-l-y. Car is attractive from front and side, ugly from behind. A trunk deck more like Mazda6 would solve it. Manu-matic. Everyone has it but Honda.

Accords Just Keep Getting Better
By Accords For Steve

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My 2010 Accord EXL coupe is my 2nd Accord. My previous one was a 2002 4 dr which I owned for nearly 9 years. It was the best car I have ever had so I stayed with Honda. This time I wanted something sportier so I bought the coupe. I now have 5,000 miles on it and have yet to have a single issue. I love it. It's fast for a 4 cyl (190 HP)and handles well. If you want to purchase any new car do it on- line using the Edmunds website. I received six different quotes within 24 hours. My local dealer, who I wanted to buy from, matched the lowest quote. I saved over $1,000 by using this simple on-line method. It was the easiest car purchase I have ever had.

Favorite Features

Leather seats (my first car with leather). XM radio, 17' Alloys. Traction Control, Blue-Tooth enabled. No needed servicing for 100,000 miles

Suggested Improvements

This car has more road noise than I'd like - probably due to the wider tires. Even the 4 Cyl should have dual exhaust like the Altimas have. That's it.

Easy to Operate
By jdm

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Researched the car. Has lived up to much of the hype. Hard to put a car seat in the back (knew this going in). Bluetooth setup with cell phone was easy.

Favorite Features

Leather seats, automatic lights, XM, zoned air, auto door locks. Bluetooth

Suggested Improvements

Softer ride and a ducts to the back seats of the car.