2010 Honda Accord EX
By Todd on
2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
As is my want, I did a lot of research prior to purchasing my new Honda Accord. I was somewhat concerned about some of the reviews on this site (and others) dealing with road noise, seat comfort, and premature brake ware. To date I have put 11K miles on the car. I have used the car for a couple of longer (6 to 8 hour) trips, and can say that I found the seat to be comfortable (I am 6' tall, 230 lbs.). Nor has the road noise been bothersome to me. Regarding the brakes, no problems so far. I like the Accord, and though only a four cylinder, it seems to have plenty of acceleration for me and is a pleasure to drive. Nice car, overall.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage (averaging 39 mpg +-) Reliability (maybe too early to say) Fit and Finish is good
By frustrated2013
on 08/03/13 06:16 AM (PDT)

I think the four cylinders are fine. It seems the problems are with the six cylinder. I had to have brakes done a year or less after I got the car, replaced the battery 2 years after I bought the car and now it is time for another one. My mistake, not reading the manual completely because Honda will replace the battery within three years of purchase. Stick with the 4 cylinder.