2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Very reliable
By ndskimr on 07/02/11 19:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car except for all the road noise and the seats are not the most comfortable. Very reliable and good on gas. Would recommend for anyone looking for a sedan that will last.

Honda Accord Review and rating
By acg00 on 06/23/11 19:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So I have been a honda fan and owner for nearly 2 decades. We owned a civic way back in the 80s. Sorry to say the Honda Accord sedan though a fine car has not improved and the competition is working hard. Sure it is reliable and spacious, though trunnk capacity is average. In terms of handling the accord sedan rolls a bit though the coupe handles better. Also its styling is a bit chunky. If you want to read a good assessment and review of the honda accord sedan go to.... [HTML deleted]

Disappointed
By mstiltner on 04/24/11 16:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Leased this Honda in Sept. 2010 for 36 months. Just need to commute back and forth to work and one vacation a year. I have owned Honda's in the past and I am disappointed with this Accord. The ride quality and road noise are HORRIBLE! I expected more from Honda and now I'm stuck with a 36 month mistake.

Honda Lover
By molliebear1979 on 03/17/11 17:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Honda Accord but my first 4 door. I feel that they down grated on the interior. Everything is plastic. I find the car rattles at times when the ac is running. It doesn't do it all the time. It also makes a loud noise when the temp outside changes when I turn my ac on. Is anyone else hearing any noises kind of like a roar noise when the ac is on? I love my Honda other than the ac noise.

Great car for the price
By arizgeorge1 on 03/08/11 07:50 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My 2010 Accord is very comfortable and the 4 cyl is adquate for my type of driving. I have almost 4000 miles on it and the gas mileage is reasonable. Interior and outside design is similar to other vehicles in its price range -- nothing unique. I was disappointed that an outside temperature gauge is only available on the top model. For highway safety reasons, it should be standard across the board! Don't expect any technical support from Customer Service at Honda headquarters. They will just refer you back to your dealer.

My 5th Accord
By mj06iu on 01/23/11 22:01 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall I am happy with this car. I have owned 17 cars in the last 19 years and Honda's have been easy to drive because of their great resale value. I drive about 40K miles per year, so I need a reliable that I will not lose my shorts when I fall out of love with it. I am a bit disappointed with Honda's lack of extras compared to competitors. So like I said, I'm happy with it just not in love. I will say that my last car that I owned for 30months was a 2007 Acura TL S-Type and I LOVED it. At the end of the day I would love to be able to buy American, however the reliability and value for my buck just doesn't seem to be there yet.

Disgusted with gas mileage
By driveon2 on 01/03/11 22:10 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned Honda's for the past 20 years so when it was time to by a new car I naturally decided to get a Honda Accord LXP 4 Cylinder. I liked the looks of the car, it drove nice and I thought that with a 4 cylinder I would get pretty good gas mileage. Boy was I wrong! The fuel effeciency has been extremely poor 16-18 mpg in town and a combined Highway & City of 22 mpg. If I had to do it over I'm not sure I would buy a Honda again.

GREAT CAR
By bolivero25 on 12/09/10 17:03 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is wonderful. I bought it brand new about 2 months ago. So far so good. Engine is strong for a 4-cylinder. The seats are a little bit uncomfortable, but you eventually get use to them. For the most part it is fun to drive. The V-6 must be amazing. Honda has one of the strongest re-sale values, so that's a plus. It get's you from point A to Point B with a sense of style. It is definitely a big car, so if you like small sedans this is not the car for you. Gas is great but the tank is huge, you put 20 bucks and the needle doesn't move. This is my first car and it looks like I will be a Honda Lover for the rest of my life.

Best Honda yet
By fnc119 on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car for 6 months and taken on several long trips. The performance is outstanding, the car is comfortable and the MPG is as advertised. Have performed the routine maintenance and expect to keep the car for years. My son-in-law liked mine so much he bought one too and feels the same as I do.

Another Great Honda
By Ben B on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in an Acura on this car and feel like I stepped up to a more enjoyable experience. I drive a Ridgeline and the dealer experience is one reason we bought the Accord. They do a great job. Have previously owned Accords (1996, 2002) and also have two Civics in the family. I'm a 30 year dealership Service Manager (never with Honda) and now have only these trouble free cars in our garage. Fun to drive and the V6 helps when merging with freeway traffic.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*