2010 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda Accord impressions to date
By Greg Rasa on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Traded a 2003 Accord for a 2010. An Accord is a great balance of things: Great horsepower, yet excellent fuel economy. (New car is getting 22 mpg in town, and it looks like it will get 30 on the highway. On several occasions, I got 34 mpg from my 2003 V-6.) Interior that's nice enough. Exterior that looks good, at least from most angles. Bulletproof reliability. And a big car that is roomy enough in front/back/trunk, but still handles nimbly. Plus, the navigation with voice commands that is one of the best in the business. All of this for $28K out the door. You simply can't beat it, not for the price.

Accords Just Keep Getting Better
By Accords For Steve on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My 2010 Accord EXL coupe is my 2nd Accord. My previous one was a 2002 4 dr which I owned for nearly 9 years. It was the best car I have ever had so I stayed with Honda. This time I wanted something sportier so I bought the coupe. I now have 5,000 miles on it and have yet to have a single issue. I love it. It's fast for a 4 cyl (190 HP)and handles well. If you want to purchase any new car do it on- line using the Edmunds website. I received six different quotes within 24 hours. My local dealer, who I wanted to buy from, matched the lowest quote. I saved over $1,000 by using this simple on-line method. It was the easiest car purchase I have ever had.

Easy to Operate
By jdm on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Researched the car. Has lived up to much of the hype. Hard to put a car seat in the back (knew this going in). Bluetooth setup with cell phone was easy.

2 Dr EX Coupe-5spd
By SMKHuskie on 08/31/10 11:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Last Accord (03' 4DR EX-L) was great, after 207K decided to go with a coupe this time. Love the exterior look of the car. If this were my first Accord I would like it more but Honda has gone a bit on the cheap. No interior ambient light, no mud lights on the doors, light in glove box is gone, housing for trunk/fuel latch cheap looking plastic, no lever to fold and slide driver door up. Need to spend another 3K for leather to get an outside temp reading. Road noise and even idle noise is louder than my 2003. Bottom line, I love the look of the car and I'm sure I'll get many years of use. Admittedly went cheaper on this model (cloth) but previous EX standard features missing.

Under Rated
By zackinthebx88 on 08/30/10 15:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Handles like a dream. I have not had any problems with this car. It takes off as fast as a G35 (beat it top-end) and a Carrerra (he let off first). Front stabilizer bar and large front tires keep it glued to the road. Check their 2008 vs Altima comparison, watch the slalom. Obviously, you can compare it against similar priced coupes (like the Altima Coupe, Genesis Coupe, And 370z) but, ONLY the Altima has nearly as many features. Stock audio sounds amazing, although I did upgrade the subwoofer easily. Definitely a sleeper. I found it to be an excellent balance of luxury and speed. Couldn't be any happier.

This car is awesome!
By herb on 07/31/10 17:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is absolutely awesome! I love both the interior and exterior looks. It is wonderful to drive and quick. The build quality is evident as has been the case for Honda for many years. I traded in a terribly unreliable Cadillac cts for this auto, and do not miss the Cadillac at all! Also, the seats and climate control system are excellent. Beautiful car! I look forward to driving it every time!

Like it a lot
By skhusky on 07/22/10 13:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in my 03 4Dr Accord for a 2010 Blue Coupe. I love the way this car looks, it is actually longer than my 03 4dr. Did not get the leather and miss some of the gadgets that come with it (outside temp, auto headlights, dual climate zone, etc). For a coupe, it is almost inexcusable not to have a drop-down driver's seat (leather does)? Interior build is awesome and looks great but could have been better. No chrome accents at all, ambient light gone, no glove box light, no door mud lights gone and housing for fuel release is very cheap looking. Car rides great and I'm sure I will get at least 7 years out of it. Great car for me but Honda seems to have cut a few corners

2nd Review: Just a Solid Sports Coupe
By shaymasdaddy on 07/21/10 10:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After 2600 miles, this Accord coupe loves to run. The steering is weighted very well which helps you enjoy the way it handles. I love the auxiliary port that allows me to listen to Pandora from my blackberry. The seats have great support and the A/C has been awesome while battling the Texas heat. I have experienced ok mileage due to my spirited driving, but otherwise it is very good compared to other sport coupes on the market. I did have a rattle in the roof above the passenger sun visor which was fixed after the second time, but other than that it has been a blase to drive.

2010 Honda Accord Coupe V6
By Mike S on 07/12/10 13:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a Belize Blue 2010 Honda Accord Coupe from Bryan Honda in Fayetteville, NC on May 31, 2010. We were able to get the car for about $5k under the sticker price, supposedly because Honda is motivated to sell cars. We also got some post-sale options for dealer price, saving us about $150 on options. It pays to ask about a discount on options. The reviews for this model unanimously rate this car as having loud road noise. This is true for our car also, primarily on old/unimproved asphalt/concrete road surfaces. On newer surfaces, it is reasonably quiet. The V6 performs great, even with AC on. Mileage seems good, tho still determining actual mileage. Excellent Bluetooth and radio features

Love this car!
By Rebecca on 07/10/10 16:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded a 2009 Caliber for this amazing car. I didn't need this car I wanted this car. In my job I drive 50,000 miles a year so I wanted comfort, gas mileage and bling. I got all three. It's a head turner where ever it goes. Love it! Worth every penny. Hands free blue tooth is so easy to use. The sits really fit my body.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Coupe in VA is:

$136 per month*