Used 2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Pleasure to Drive
By Jeff

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased two weeks ago put over 500 miles on already, it is really a pleasure to drive. The seats are a little stiff, however I have some lower back issues and prefer the harder feel, although my wife does not. I hope that two weeks of driving qualifies me to give a review. I know that I found all of the reviews listed on this site as well as other sites helpful in my decision making. You have to take some of the negative comments with a grain of salt because there is always going to be some that cannot be pleased or some may have a bad experience. Perhaps I should have waited until after we take the car on our vacation to give my review oh well. Thus far I am loving' it!

Favorite Features

I love the feature of the engine dropping to 3 cylinders while cruising. I think it is a great feature to conserve on the gas consumption.

Suggested Improvements

Go with the 18" tires as standard equipment rather than an option. Look into the seating comfort, poll owners on the subject.

No regrets
By juspassinthru

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this vehicle for one month & have put about 1800 miles on it. Wind noise is not any worse than other cars in the same price range, ride quality is good, gas mileage could be better (avg 21-22 mpg around town) Over all I have no regrets. Nice Car.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth

Suggested Improvements

OAT should be on center panel. Memory drivers seat. Another 12 volt accessory plug located in center dash. Current location is difficult to reach with some acc. plugs. Fuel mileage computer as standard equipment with data in center dash display.

Solid value but missing some features
By TheTick247

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was leaning toward other cars (Legacy, Sonata) but got such a good deal on this I couldn't turn it down. It's everything you expect from an Accord. Solid, comfortable, fairly nimble & well made. That being said, it's missing some features that you'd expect it to have and that the competition already does. The powertrain, while competent is beginning to showing its age relative to the competition. In the end, it's a good car that's better than the sum of its parts. It won't overly impress, but it won't disappoint, either.

Favorite Features

Handling: Is it a sports car? No, but it's got a nice firm ride that's reasonably responsive. Build quality: Is it luxurious? No but its got good materials that are well put together for a quality feel and experience. Very roomy interior.

Suggested Improvements

Road noise. When will Honda ever address this? Paddle shifters for Auto-Trans. Auto-on headlights way overdue. Split folding rear seat. Maybe a bit more sound insulation so the engine doesn't sound so harsh under hard acceleration.

So far it Good
By scp91b

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2001 Lexus IS300 for EX- L V6 Navi. I am still getting used of the not a tight handling and much bigger size. The v-6 has a lot of pull and I would never hesitate merging onto the hi-way. The shifting of the transmission is not smooth and going in and out ECO mode feels like the transmission is trying to find the gear to be in. All in all I feel I made the right decision

Favorite Features

Quit ride, V-6 power, navigation system and solid build feel

Suggested Improvements

Memory seats, better sound system, and maybe for the money I paid for the car HID lights would be nice and LED tail lights

3rd Accord
By dgalliher

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased my 3rd Accord, and first new one. Took a while to find an EX with the manual gearbox. I'm coming out of a 99 LX, so it's a bit of an adjustment. Awesome car though, fun to drive, great on gas, huge interior, comfortable, good build quality. Would buy again!

Favorite Features

Best stick shift and clutch I've driven to date, awesome gas mileage, quieter than my last one, massive back seat, car looks sharp in black with ivory, very good handling for a full size car. Took a week to get used to the very firm and supportive seats but they're great now. Car is fun to drive!

Suggested Improvements

Sound system is a bit weak (my '99 4 speaker LX stereo was better), drive-by-wire throttle takes getting used to (not as snappy as the '99), heavier car = slightly slower acceleration, would have loved a USB port, Bluetooth, and/or a split-folding rear seat as opposed to a one-piece design.