2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
2010 Honda Accord
By Peter on 01/16/10 09:52 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is no less than a stunningly great automobile. The handling is exceptional, there is plenty of leg room in both the front and back seats, the exterior design is very appealing and the comfort is outstanding. The 270+ HP engine is exceptionally powerful, and allows for easy acceleration, passing, and merging (the power, steering, and responsiveness is actually far better than a BMW 3-series that I used to own). The luxury features, such as leather, sunroof, and NAVI raised the quality of this car to an Acura or Lexus status--at far less cost. Overall a fantastic car and a great purchase.

2010 Accord exl 6cyl with Nav
By Paul on 01/10/10 17:36 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very enjoyable to drive. Styling very similar to higher priced cars in this class. Excellent value, great equipment options comparable to cars costing 10,000 to 15,000 more

Love MY Honda Accord!!!
By Ms.Honda on 01/06/10 08:35 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Funny how I was trying to change another car, like Mazda, or the Toyota cause I wanted to change up lil. For the last 10years I had me Honda. I'll never will go with any other car but Honda.. Just love my Honda accord! I got what I wanted!. Very happy. Great start for the new year 2010!

My first Honda
By Joedallas on 01/03/10 19:48 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have this LX-P for 2 weeks now. Drives OK. I compared with Camry and end up bought Accord mainly due to the body style. I have read reviews on Edmunds; most are true to my experience. My LX-P is 4 cylinder so the pick-up is slower and quite noisy. The radio controls are OK after you learned them.

Most car for the money
By resconroe on 01/02/10 08:42 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Drove '09 Infiniti G37 Sedan and '10 Toyota Avalon Ltd. Eliminated Acura TL because of looks but bought '10 EX-L V6 w/NAV based on value and expected 5 year total cost to own. Runs fine on regular with enough power for me. Plenty of room for backseat passengers.

What a great buying experience!
By Jan T. on 01/01/10 08:17 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded in my 2005 Honda Accord EX-L for a 2010, and even though I loved my prior car, I love the new one even better! The new car sits a little higher, and I definitely feel the better pick up that the car has due to higher horsepower. I felt very safe in my former car, and feel very safe in the new one. The salesmen treated me with the utmost respect, and with this new car being my 2nd car purchased at this dealership, I will come back and buy a 3rd in due time! I've already referred two people to this dealership, and will refer more in the future!!

Realistic Review of the 2010 Accord
By Big Hank on 12/31/09 11:09 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Let's be honest, an Accord is not a BMW or luxury SUV. I had a 2005 Pilot before this and the Pilot was more functional and comfortable, but the 2010 Accord is very nice vehicle with a lot of space. Steering and cornering are tight, the V- 6 model accelerates fairly well, but nothing to be excited about. Not much road noise to speak of. You do feel bumps. For the first time in years the Accord is somewhat of a looker; In black, it looks similar to many luxury sedans (Mercedes, Infiniti, Lexus). Seats are comfortable for a normal commute, but forward tilted head rests are a bit of a mystery. The passenger could get annoyed on a long trip. Overall, very happy with this practical purchase

Each day I enjoy driving it more
By skip on 12/30/09 18:54 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My small wife did not like the seats at first but I felt that they are very good, not great, should provide more cushion/support. The steering and suspension provide great feedback and is much better than found in the competition. It is still new for me but each day I enjoy driving it more.

Nice Car
By joeinsacramento on 12/29/09 09:05 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

At 39 years of age, the EX-L is my first brand new car. I always bought used. And coming from a 20 year old BMW 3 series, the Honda is a nice change. Honda has a nice ride. Not too soft and not too harsh. Overall a nice basic mid size sedan with an elegant touch with the leather package. I4 motor could use a little more low end torque. It's a little slow at first, but does well once you get up to speed. Didn't want to spend the extra $2k for the 6 cyl. The styling is growing on me. I hope it stays as reliable as my wife's Odyssey.

I am back to Honda
By Joel on 12/25/09 07:52 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Many cars today are close in quality and price and the choice is wide. So, I am reaching down to the soul of this auto to base my review. Peel away the layers and you find a very well engineered and built buggy with the best reliability in the business. Remember all the competition’s products are copycats of the Honda Accord, for me, I want the original item. This Accord is my third and they keep improving every time. This model seems like it has unlimited technology that I need to have an engineering degree to learn it all; which is a good thing. The car stands out (Pearl White) and I receive compliments on how classy it looks. The gas mileage on my last 200 mile trip averaged 34 MPG.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord in VA is:

$131 per month*