Used 2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

This car is awesome!
By herb

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is absolutely awesome! I love both the interior and exterior looks. It is wonderful to drive and quick. The build quality is evident as has been the case for Honda for many years. I traded in a terribly unreliable Cadillac cts for this auto, and do not miss the Cadillac at all! Also, the seats and climate control system are excellent. Beautiful car! I look forward to driving it every time!

Performance, looks, everything!

None.

I love my accord
By Tom M

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

A great ride comfortable and quiet on the road. Lots of room and a nice big trunk. The mystic green metallic makes the car look real good moving or standing still. i love my Honda.

hands free bluetooth, satellite radio, good sound, sunroof, heated leather seats,

fog lights standard would be nice navigation standard better looking wheels

Good car, bad seats
By good car bad seats

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car does what it said it would do, the 4 cyl Is slow on passing but good at hwy speeds. The worst thing is the driver seat for me, it is a killer on our back if you have any type of back issues.

the ride and body style

better lumbar on seats

Accord after an Altima
By Oblique

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So this 2010 Honda Accord is my 5th Honda. My previous car was a Nissan Altima that had been in back to the dealer 5 times for other than routine maintenance. As paying customers was demand our moneys worth and so far the Accord like all other Hondas I've owned has delivered comfort, reliability and value for the price I paid. I don't expect a 50K car quality for only 25K. So far with just 2000 miles, we are averaging 30.1 MPG highway! Impressive compared to the 26.6 with the Altima.

The LX should come with adjustable lumbar support. Why do car makers skimp on this and ask consumers to spend another 3-5K for power/leather seats to get a lumbar support? I'll be installing an inflatable bladder lumbar support just like the last few cars without manual lumbar support.

Like it a lot
By skhusky

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in my 03 4Dr Accord for a 2010 Blue Coupe. I love the way this car looks, it is actually longer than my 03 4dr. Did not get the leather and miss some of the gadgets that come with it (outside temp, auto headlights, dual climate zone, etc). For a coupe, it is almost inexcusable not to have a drop-down driver's seat (leather does)? Interior build is awesome and looks great but could have been better. No chrome accents at all, ambient light gone, no glove box light, no door mud lights gone and housing for fuel release is very cheap looking. Car rides great and I'm sure I will get at least 7 years out of it. Great car for me but Honda seems to have cut a few corners

Exterior looks, large trunk, instrument panel.

Bring back the ambient light, add some interior chrome and a drop down seats for the coupe.

• SUV