Used 2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Overall opinion
By wfdfire76

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this vehicle for a month now. I have put about 1,500 miles on it already. I honestly didn't research other vehicles because i knew that Honda is pretty much one of if not the most reliable vehicle out there. How many recalls have you heard Honda have? ;-) I have been please with the vehicle for the most part.

XM Radio , Comfort , fuel economy considering i came out of a tahoe that got 11MPG. I also rented a brand new Malibu and if you want a vehicle that sucks gas buy one of those.

Memory Seats , More power when you stomp on it to pass , car has a low response and slugish , More off the line power , alot Less road noise....

2010 Honda Accord Coupe V6
By Mike S

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a Belize Blue 2010 Honda Accord Coupe from Bryan Honda in Fayetteville, NC on May 31, 2010. We were able to get the car for about $5k under the sticker price, supposedly because Honda is motivated to sell cars. We also got some post-sale options for dealer price, saving us about $150 on options. It pays to ask about a discount on options. The reviews for this model unanimously rate this car as having loud road noise. This is true for our car also, primarily on old/unimproved asphalt/concrete road surfaces. On newer surfaces, it is reasonably quiet. The V6 performs great, even with AC on. Mileage seems good, tho still determining actual mileage. Excellent Bluetooth and radio features

Excellent 7 speaker stereo system. Great V6 acceleration. Smooth shift points. Fairly easy entrance/exit of back seats. Spacious rear seat leg/head room. Spacious trunk. Quick auto up/down on door windows. Bluetooth works very good once used to its operation. Fast driver seat adjustment.

Braking feels a little mushy, but is acceptable in all situations so far. Better suspension/road noise insulation. Less cumbersome steps to reset door auto unlock settings. Scrolling XM radio display. Tilt wheel that tilts down further toward lap.

Love this car!
By Rebecca

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded a 2009 Caliber for this amazing car. I didn't need this car I wanted this car. In my job I drive 50,000 miles a year so I wanted comfort, gas mileage and bling. I got all three. It's a head turner where ever it goes. Love it! Worth every penny. Hands free blue tooth is so easy to use. The sits really fit my body.

Hands free blue tooth. contour of the sit. Lots of interior room. Huge trunk.

I wish it had come with a remote starter.

Perfect Car Except the Seats
By STL Bill

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife and I owned a 1992 Honda Accord and drove it for 12 years before replacing it with a 2003 Toyota Camry. I loved the Accord and always wanted to go back to one and did. The 2010 EXL Accord we bought is a marvel of engineering and quality. I'm 6'3" and had to make sure I could fit in this car. I did. After buying the car and driving it for more than 15 minutes, it feels like the seats are made of granite. Plus the lumbar support is too low for tall people. I went in to a Relax the Back Store, and they said other customers have the same problem. My wife has no problem. Sadly I will drive our Odyssey: comfy seats! No achy back!

It's a very fun car to drive (drives like a BMW), and it has incredible curb appeal. High quality throughout. A dream to drive.

Honda really needs to take a look at the way they engineer seats. I was told a seat solution could be found, but it will add a couple inches to the seat height. With the seat at its lowest point, my head is less than an inch from the ceiling. I'm out of luck. My 92 Accord had comfy seats.

Cabin Pressure?
By PINOY

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Been driving the car 30 miles one way to work for a month now and been satisfied so far with the ride, power, and space. One negative is my ears gets plugged when driving this car. I thought it was because I had a cold but now that my colds gone, I still experience the same plugged ear. Driving my 2 other cars don't give me this problem. Not sure what this is yet but hopefully it goes away soon.

Bluetooth, Leather, V6 power, Moon roof, space, remote opening windows.

Need to have privacy glass for all EXL V6. Cabin pressure may need to be looked at. Lesser road noise.