2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
New To Honda Car
By MichaelFlorida on 02/15/10 13:39 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased Honda (Accord)fir the first time. Purchase experience was good. Elected to purchase the LX-P LX-P seems to be cost effective with a base of $24K, reasonable gas mileage and I hope a lower insurance cost. Driver seat LX was very hard & uncomfortable. The LX-P solved this issue with 8 power adj. seat. Mileage from the 2.4 4 is MUCH better than my 2007 Pontiac G6 3.9 6 Noise is a minor factor- you do hear & feel every bump and change in road conditions. Car is base but highly functional.

Headrests
By NW on 02/15/10 10:13 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We had not purchased a new vehicle since 1994, and we are currently still driving a 2006 Toyota Camry LE. I have wanted a Honda Accord for a long time and chose the 2010 Honda Accord LX-P for my "retirement car." So far I have not been disappointed in this car. My only complaint is that the driver's headrest will not stay in position. We took it back, and the mechanic swapped it with the passenger headrest. Once the passenger headrest was in place on the driver's side, it would not stay in place either. I am a short person so I really need this headrest in the correct position. If this can just get resolved, I will be a happy camper. The car drives very well. The road noise was not too bad.

V-6 Loaded
By 1st2themoon on 02/09/10 13:19 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a loaded white diamond sedan. I absolutely love this car. It's as fun to drive as my BMW (which was surprising). The 6 cylinder has plenty of power. Well worth upgrading from the 4 cylinder. I've had mine since Aug of '09 and not one problem. I've had 2 other accords in the past and this won't be my last. It's great to be able to operate the AC/heat, radio by voice. Works really well also.

Driving experience is awful
By Honda lover on 02/06/10 23:29 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had higher expectations from the Accord Lx Sedan. I've only had my vehicle for one week and the driving experience is awful.My 2004 Honda accord drove so much smoother and faster than this vehicle. I can feel every bump and crack in the road while driving, the acceleration of the vehicle is depressing....what was I thinking when I purchased this car. I should have went with the sportier accord. The newer vehicles are'nt made like the older models. I'm stuck with it now so....I guess my warranty will be my best friend.

A fun car to drive
By memphisguy1967 on 02/05/10 14:04 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

this is a great car. I have owned Honda's in the past and this has to be the best one. My only gripe is the lack of horsepower from the basic 4 cyl..but on the other hand I went from a truck getting 15 mpg to this car getting 23 mpg..so not complaining. the ride is great and very comfortable. Love the features this car has for a base model. Steering is light and cornering is fantastic. the back seat is large. My son who is over 6 ft was very comfortable and had plenty of knee/leg room. Everything within reach behind the wheel. the radio controls are different.

Great Sedan
By Unearthed on 01/23/10 19:51 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I ended up with a 4cyl EX after looking at pretty much every trim Honda offers in the Accord. I really think the v6 feels slightly underpowered in this car...I couldn't justify the price difference to step up to the 6. The EX-L has all the cool tech gadgets and I wish you could have a regular EX with them included. I hate leather seats, especially when I felt how nice the cloth was in the EX version. The car handles extremely well, and I don't notice the body roll Edmunds mentions in their review. The 190hp is adequate and the ride is firm enough yet not harsh. Build quality is fantastic and Honda has done a great job with the quality of the interior.

Honda lives up to its reputation
By NavVet on 01/19/10 15:19 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What a fun car to drive. Went in to trade our 2003TL type S for a CRV. While there decided to drive the Accords too, and on a fluke drove the 6 spd man Accord Coupe. More power than the Acura, and more fun to drive. Back seat is OK in a pinch, but the kids are gone, so it wasn't really needed. Shifting and clutch and very smooth. Car is laid out right, and with the 271 hp 6 it is fun. There was a limit on available colors, seems most with the manuals came in black. Looks good, just shows the dirt.

Powerful and comfy
By Dave on 01/18/10 07:06 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have 2000 miles now, and loving it. The V6 gives effortless acceleration, and very silky smooth sounding. The ride is very comfortable and bumps are well suppressed. However, the road noise is pronounced, but still not bad. The Accord handles better than the Camry. The Coupe styling is much better than the sedan's.

Our First Honda Accord
By Sun on 01/17/10 18:43 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We owned Honda vehicles for the past 20 plus years (89 and 00 Prelude, 86 CR-X, and 99 Civic). We just love the quality and reliability. Since the Civic had over 120,000 miles, we decided to buy another Honda. We first looked at the CR-V, but changed our mind to the Accord. I figured the EX model has the right combination of power and economy for our daily usage. So far, it is a wonderful car! We love everything about it. Great acceleration when going up hills and more than enough room for 4 adults. Accord has the common comfort features that anyone can ever ask for. The average city driving mileage is about 19 MPG. Not the best that I had hoped for, but overall it is a great car.

2010 Honda Accord
By Peter on 01/16/10 09:52 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is no less than a stunningly great automobile. The handling is exceptional, there is plenty of leg room in both the front and back seats, the exterior design is very appealing and the comfort is outstanding. The 270+ HP engine is exceptionally powerful, and allows for easy acceleration, passing, and merging (the power, steering, and responsiveness is actually far better than a BMW 3-series that I used to own). The luxury features, such as leather, sunroof, and NAVI raised the quality of this car to an Acura or Lexus status--at far less cost. Overall a fantastic car and a great purchase.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord in VA is:

$133 per month*