Used 2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Good car, bad seats
By good car bad seats

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car does what it said it would do, the 4 cyl Is slow on passing but good at hwy speeds. The worst thing is the driver seat for me, it is a killer on our back if you have any type of back issues.

Favorite Features

the ride and body style

Suggested Improvements

better lumbar on seats

Accord after an Altima
By Oblique

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So this 2010 Honda Accord is my 5th Honda. My previous car was a Nissan Altima that had been in back to the dealer 5 times for other than routine maintenance. As paying customers was demand our moneys worth and so far the Accord like all other Hondas I've owned has delivered comfort, reliability and value for the price I paid. I don't expect a 50K car quality for only 25K. So far with just 2000 miles, we are averaging 30.1 MPG highway! Impressive compared to the 26.6 with the Altima.

Suggested Improvements

The LX should come with adjustable lumbar support. Why do car makers skimp on this and ask consumers to spend another 3-5K for power/leather seats to get a lumbar support? I'll be installing an inflatable bladder lumbar support just like the last few cars without manual lumbar support.

Like it a lot
By skhusky

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in my 03 4Dr Accord for a 2010 Blue Coupe. I love the way this car looks, it is actually longer than my 03 4dr. Did not get the leather and miss some of the gadgets that come with it (outside temp, auto headlights, dual climate zone, etc). For a coupe, it is almost inexcusable not to have a drop-down driver's seat (leather does)? Interior build is awesome and looks great but could have been better. No chrome accents at all, ambient light gone, no glove box light, no door mud lights gone and housing for fuel release is very cheap looking. Car rides great and I'm sure I will get at least 7 years out of it. Great car for me but Honda seems to have cut a few corners

Favorite Features

Exterior looks, large trunk, instrument panel.

Suggested Improvements

Bring back the ambient light, add some interior chrome and a drop down seats for the coupe.

2nd Review: Just a Solid Sports Coupe
By shaymasdaddy

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After 2600 miles, this Accord coupe loves to run. The steering is weighted very well which helps you enjoy the way it handles. I love the auxiliary port that allows me to listen to Pandora from my blackberry. The seats have great support and the A/C has been awesome while battling the Texas heat. I have experienced ok mileage due to my spirited driving, but otherwise it is very good compared to other sport coupes on the market. I did have a rattle in the roof above the passenger sun visor which was fixed after the second time, but other than that it has been a blase to drive.

Favorite Features

Design, Handling, seats, auxiliary port for listening to Pandora.

Suggested Improvements

Rear parking sensors - standard.

Overall opinion
By wfdfire76

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this vehicle for a month now. I have put about 1,500 miles on it already. I honestly didn't research other vehicles because i knew that Honda is pretty much one of if not the most reliable vehicle out there. How many recalls have you heard Honda have? ;-) I have been please with the vehicle for the most part.

Favorite Features

XM Radio , Comfort , fuel economy considering i came out of a tahoe that got 11MPG. I also rented a brand new Malibu and if you want a vehicle that sucks gas buy one of those.

Suggested Improvements

Memory Seats , More power when you stomp on it to pass , car has a low response and slugish , More off the line power , alot Less road noise....