2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda Accord EX Sedan
By jakester on 03/12/10 21:01 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

190 HP engine is smooth and powerful. Car really handles well on country roads and highway. Replaced a 2009 Ford Fusion with the Honda Accord EX, Ford Fusion had more bells and whistles but Honda is a more solid car. Also own a 2002 Honda Odyssey van, can't beat Honda for reliability and overall quality. Went back and forth between 2010 Fusion and Accord before choosing the Honda. Tough decision, both are good cars.

Very good car for the money
By Mag on 03/10/10 12:59 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I think the accord EX 4 cyl. is the best car for the money. I test drove many cars before I decided to get this car. The only car I found ahead of this one is the BMW 528. For that price I think I got the best deal. Road and wind noise is very noticeable, but this is the case for most cars in this category. Seats are not the best but I got used to them after sometime. The gas millage isn't great but the car is quite big. I wish Honda can improve that.

Honda tries to save on cost
By jkendall on 03/08/10 13:58 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just turned in my 2007 Accord for my 2010 Accord, and I miss my 2007 Accord. This is a nice car, but it screams cheaper to me. I really like the exterior of the 2010 better, however, the interior is assembled with a lot of the hard plastics, an audio display that is unappealing, a seat I just can't get comfortable in, and an engine that seems a little more sluggish. I will say it does seem to have more interior room. I sold my 2007 to my brother, and I think he got the better end of the deal.

Love it
By Ed on 03/07/10 18:15 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought my Honda in Dec 2009. Was deciding between the Toyota Camry and the Accord. I am very glad I chose the Accord. Haven't run into any problems yet. Absolutely love the ride, handling. Road noise is not as bad as others say and haven't had any problems with the brakes yet.

Run away
By goodtymz on 03/05/10 08:13 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Run as fast as you can from this jalopy! This is the 2nd Accord I bought and hated both of them and both dealers. Build quality is garbage! Sold this junker after 1 month because of shaking in front end transmission jerking, wind/road noise, dashboard does not even touch windshield (check any of them) this car is another joke from a company milking past quality! Gm did the same thing and look at them now--- buy an infiniti you will be treated as you should be any time you go to a dealer and that will only be for oil changes! Trust me spend the extra and be happy --life is too short to deal with this garbage company and their garbage products/dealerships! Run and run fast

Great Car
By Tom M on 03/04/10 19:03 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just rolled over 3000 miles and everything is just right. Went with an Accord for the bulletproof reliability and was pleasantly surprised by the speed, handling, and overall size of the thing. It's a big car, and getting into the back seats is a challenge, but it is very comfortable. The trunk is huge! The gearbox is lazy sometimes and the cylinder deactivation can get really annoying when trying to quickly overtake. Rapidly reengaging all 6 pots to light back up feels like the car is kicking down 3 gears and there is a delay, but only briefly. I recorded 5.6 seconds to 60, which for a relatively heavy and front wheel drive car, is amazing. MPG is about 27 highway, 20 city with a light foot.

2010 EX-L sedan w/Nav
By HappyDriver on 03/04/10 12:37 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is flat out amazing and very well built. I hear a lot of people complaining about road noise but I found it less noisy than others that I test drove, 2010 Nissan Maxima, Altima and 3 & 5 series bmw's for example. The center console offers wide array of controls which I love, however if you're stupid and wear bottle caps for glasses, you might experience a slight problem. The rear tail lights look much better as well; the past few years were God awful. Overall, great job on the car, would of appreciated the option of having a manual transmission in the V6 sedan models. That would of made driving fun for me.

Buy if you like WHINE
By David on 02/28/10 18:07 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Coming from an unreliable 07 Passat, I expected this car to be reliable. Not so! As the car heats up, there is this awful mechanical whine/drone coming from the engine. It is a horrible sound and makes driving the car intolerable. That and the stereo crackles in the dashboard and is clearly very flimsy. I'm really disappointed so far. Otherwise, the car handles well, is balanced, has great suspension with good road feel. The EX manual is calibrated as it should be, but the car would benefit from joining the rest of the world by developing a 6 speed manual. Decent performance, not great. My kids love the back seat room, and the interior is open and airy feeling. But this car has me worried.

Second Accord
By Jeff on 02/27/10 23:10 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving my 1999 V6 accord for 11 years it was time for a new one. The new design is appealing. Good features for the money but I expected much more. ROAD NOISE is pretty bad on the fwy and you will feel the road. Looks great inside and out, much like a BMW. powerful and handles well. poor gas millage, my ave is 20mpg and this is a 4cyl. the information display and console has a very poor design. The Acura series has a much better design. you would imagine for a 2010 completely redesign car they wouldn't use so many buttons and scattered and multi colored display. It took me such a long time to adjust the seats and they are still not very comfortable.

Honda accord EX.
By swamy on 02/22/10 18:13 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love the car, and color (basque red) and beige interior. Love the wood panels, controls, and interior space. Coming from fully loaded Nissan Maxima, miss some features, but no big deal.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord in VA is:

$131 per month*