2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
A fun car to drive
By memphisguy1967 on 02/05/10 14:04 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

this is a great car. I have owned Honda's in the past and this has to be the best one. My only gripe is the lack of horsepower from the basic 4 cyl..but on the other hand I went from a truck getting 15 mpg to this car getting 23 mpg..so not complaining. the ride is great and very comfortable. Love the features this car has for a base model. Steering is light and cornering is fantastic. the back seat is large. My son who is over 6 ft was very comfortable and had plenty of knee/leg room. Everything within reach behind the wheel. the radio controls are different.

Great Sedan
By Unearthed on 01/23/10 19:51 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I ended up with a 4cyl EX after looking at pretty much every trim Honda offers in the Accord. I really think the v6 feels slightly underpowered in this car...I couldn't justify the price difference to step up to the 6. The EX-L has all the cool tech gadgets and I wish you could have a regular EX with them included. I hate leather seats, especially when I felt how nice the cloth was in the EX version. The car handles extremely well, and I don't notice the body roll Edmunds mentions in their review. The 190hp is adequate and the ride is firm enough yet not harsh. Build quality is fantastic and Honda has done a great job with the quality of the interior.

Our First Honda Accord
By Sun on 01/17/10 18:43 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We owned Honda vehicles for the past 20 plus years (89 and 00 Prelude, 86 CR-X, and 99 Civic). We just love the quality and reliability. Since the Civic had over 120,000 miles, we decided to buy another Honda. We first looked at the CR-V, but changed our mind to the Accord. I figured the EX model has the right combination of power and economy for our daily usage. So far, it is a wonderful car! We love everything about it. Great acceleration when going up hills and more than enough room for 4 adults. Accord has the common comfort features that anyone can ever ask for. The average city driving mileage is about 19 MPG. Not the best that I had hoped for, but overall it is a great car.

2010 Honda Accord
By Peter on 01/16/10 09:52 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is no less than a stunningly great automobile. The handling is exceptional, there is plenty of leg room in both the front and back seats, the exterior design is very appealing and the comfort is outstanding. The 270+ HP engine is exceptionally powerful, and allows for easy acceleration, passing, and merging (the power, steering, and responsiveness is actually far better than a BMW 3-series that I used to own). The luxury features, such as leather, sunroof, and NAVI raised the quality of this car to an Acura or Lexus status--at far less cost. Overall a fantastic car and a great purchase.

2010 Accord exl 6cyl with Nav
By Paul on 01/10/10 17:36 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very enjoyable to drive. Styling very similar to higher priced cars in this class. Excellent value, great equipment options comparable to cars costing 10,000 to 15,000 more

Love MY Honda Accord!!!
By Ms.Honda on 01/06/10 08:35 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Funny how I was trying to change another car, like Mazda, or the Toyota cause I wanted to change up lil. For the last 10years I had me Honda. I'll never will go with any other car but Honda.. Just love my Honda accord! I got what I wanted!. Very happy. Great start for the new year 2010!

My first Honda
By Joedallas on 01/03/10 19:48 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have this LX-P for 2 weeks now. Drives OK. I compared with Camry and end up bought Accord mainly due to the body style. I have read reviews on Edmunds; most are true to my experience. My LX-P is 4 cylinder so the pick-up is slower and quite noisy. The radio controls are OK after you learned them.

Most car for the money
By resconroe on 01/02/10 08:42 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Drove '09 Infiniti G37 Sedan and '10 Toyota Avalon Ltd. Eliminated Acura TL because of looks but bought '10 EX-L V6 w/NAV based on value and expected 5 year total cost to own. Runs fine on regular with enough power for me. Plenty of room for backseat passengers.

Realistic Review of the 2010 Accord
By Big Hank on 12/31/09 11:09 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Let's be honest, an Accord is not a BMW or luxury SUV. I had a 2005 Pilot before this and the Pilot was more functional and comfortable, but the 2010 Accord is very nice vehicle with a lot of space. Steering and cornering are tight, the V- 6 model accelerates fairly well, but nothing to be excited about. Not much road noise to speak of. You do feel bumps. For the first time in years the Accord is somewhat of a looker; In black, it looks similar to many luxury sedans (Mercedes, Infiniti, Lexus). Seats are comfortable for a normal commute, but forward tilted head rests are a bit of a mystery. The passenger could get annoyed on a long trip. Overall, very happy with this practical purchase

Each day I enjoy driving it more
By skip on 12/30/09 18:54 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My small wife did not like the seats at first but I felt that they are very good, not great, should provide more cushion/support. The steering and suspension provide great feedback and is much better than found in the competition. It is still new for me but each day I enjoy driving it more.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*