Used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 158 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

2010 LX-P automatic 4dr
By dick

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So far 31 MPG, mostly highway; got rid of my 06 Civic to grandson, "stepped up" to larger Accord. Wish I had something in between. Liked Civic aerospace dash better. Comfortable but some road noise. Should make split rear seat; also put trunk lock on exterior. Need manual vertical adjustment for passenger seat. Interior not plush. A bit noisy.

Good 4 cyl performance - Ohio is flat.

Trunk key lock. Modern dash like Civic. Long stretch to get handle to close door.

Really Bad Car
By David

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It's hard to believe that Honda's are reliable. This car has had so many problems so far, and I only have 6K miles. Brakes vibrate, steering wheel shimmies (yup, most likely rotors, but dealer is baffled as always). Build quality is sub-par. Dashboard top shelf is warped like a wave, but dealer says all are like this. Glove box hangs down about a centimeter, and that's after being "corrected". Engine whine is annoying at best, maddening at worst. Car has no power, not get up and go. The AC pump vibrates the car at idle. It's crude and unrefined. My wife hates the front seat. At highway speed, there are gaps where air comes through and you can hear it! 22 mpg really poor for a car this slow.

Steering wheel. Roominess. Good for family.

Coming from a VW, I thought Honda was a safe bet. I was so wrong. This is an unreliable, poorly designed and built vehicle. Focus on details, Honda! Focus on quality, Honda. Focus on your customers, Honda. Dealership is terrible, incompetent. I'm going back to Mazda without a doubt.

Love this Car!
By Elvis in Austin

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car in Apr 2010. Love my Honda. Drives excellent. It has exceeded my expectations. 4Cyl in the EX has great pickup. Intend to keep this car for 10 plus years!

Blue Tooth, Love the interior and exterior design of this car.

Fog lights should be a standard feature in the EX-L Trim.

Upset Honda owner
By Neshelle

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2009 Honda Accord in February 2010. My front left passenger wheel began to pop and I took it to the dealer only to find out my new car has a broken axle. The dealer informed me that this should never happen to a car this new. I am distraught. I have purchased several Hondas before and have never had this much difficulty with one. I am at a loss for words.

To have that axle fixed before me and my children are driving down the highway and something dreadful happens to us.

Bad Seats
By harv

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Good car, it's a Honda, but the driver's seat is killing my back! Had it about 6 months and looking to trade, i cant take the back pain any longer. 4cyl. is under power when taking off and passing, but good at hwy speed.

the body design and the smooth ride

better lumbar on drivers seat