Used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 158 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Honda Is The BEST!
By MichelleA

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned all Honda cars. I traded my 2009 Honda Civic for the 2010 Accord. It feels more roomy, comfy, and less engine noise. Got to say I feel safer in the Accord over the Civic. I love driving this car I purchased 3 weeks ago.

moonroof and changing the station and volume from the steering wheel Love it

Great car
By tjkennedy

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After looking around at Mazda, altima teat drove them all I liked the Ford fusion, but after driving the Accord its a 5 speed manual that was it, I love it, I just changed the oil, smooth ride better than the fusion I am a happy camper

cd,sound gas mileage

fog lights would be nice

Couldn't go wrong with this car.
By ODIS

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was comparing accord v6 with ford fusion v6 and Acura TSX . Accord won because of better acceleration and larger size. Pro: 1. Spacious size, EPA rating large.
2. Comfortable seat with lumbar support.
3. Fuel economy: 50% local 50% high way 25-27 MPG.

Con: 1. No outside temperature display in EX V6.
2. Rear trunk hood could be more sturdy.
3. No preinstalled door visor.

1. Adjustable lumbar support. Very nice feature. 2. Accessory power socket and Aux input jack in console compartment. You can leave your ipod/mp3 player in the console compartment without a trace. 3. Rear seat AC vent can be adjusted.

1. Make door and rear trunk hood more sturdy for safety purpose. 2. Make door visor standard feature.

Great but
By L.S.

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my honda accord! I have read several reviews and was hoping that the comments regarding paint peeling was not ture! However, someone backed into my car in the parking lot and the paint is off in 2 places! I have been overprotective of the car because I didn't want anyone to hit the car. I always park really far away in parking lots so that no one is near my car. I had a 10 year old mitsubishi galant that has been hit in the bumper several times and paint NEVER came off! It's very cheaply made. Also, the buttons to operate AC control and radio are centered making it difficult to reach buttons closer to the passenger side of the car.

Radio buttons on steering wheel. All the radio options. Smooth ride.

Better quality paint/bumper. Make it easier for the driver to reach all buttons to control AC/heat controls and radio to provent accidents.

The only way to go
By Bill

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We researched every car in this class. Camry, Focus, Altima, Sonata. No comparison. This car is comfortable, smooth, handles great, looks great and Honda pays attention to so many little details that make this car so great. The tactile feel of every switch, fabric, door panels etc. you handle is perfect. The word is quality! And at an unbelievable price. The Sonata was sluggish and the seating positions were strange and the interior was caodic. Accords interior is tasteful. All I can say is you won't be unhappy with this car.

Interior room, quiet ride, solid construction

Include homelink as standard