2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews 11

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great dependable car
By hondaguy2 on 03/28/10 17:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just picked up my 2010 Accord lx a couple days ago, it's about as expected. I turned in a 2007 Accord se with the v6 engine so going to the 4 cylinder is tough. I'm sure I will get used to the lack of power over time. The exterior is nice, and the interior is just ok. I was surprised at the road noise, that's something I didn't have in the 2007. All in all, its a great car. I think you buy a Honda more for the dependability than looks or ride.

Happy eith the LX-P
By Happy with the LX-P on 03/25/10 20:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car is for 5'2" wife. She loves it! Chose the LX-P over LX for power seat & no hub cap rims. Driver seat is very firm & low. Have to get up to get out. Exterior is beautiful. Interior is nice, not stellar. Very functional with little compartments & sliding armrest. Road noise reduced by adding hood & trunk insulator for $150 via internet. Has more driver leg room than my 2005 4Runner. 5 speed automatic is smooth, but down shifts on slightest hills. It accelerates & handles very well. Fun to drive! Car is not a Maxima, BMW or a Lexas. Not meant to be. Good gas mileage at 24 MPH around town. In essence, we would select this model again.

Not fun to drive
By donna on 03/23/10 15:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had driven the Accord EXL for no more than a day when I began to experience a backache. This car is truly one of the most uncomfortable to sit in. I test drove the cloth seats, found them uncomfortable but the salesperson convinced me that the leather was very comfortable as it had a lumbar adjustment etc. Not so, it's like sitting on wood. Wake up Honda, fix these seats. I rented a Kia Forte before this and it was way more comfortable, even in cloth. I need two pillows to avoid the backache. The road noise is unbearable on the parkway and you can actually feel it rumble underneath you as you drive.

Great car
By rob on 03/19/10 22:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought 19.3k for this car (destination charge included). Not sure if this is a great deal. I showed the invoice price from edmunds and asked for something cheaper than edmunds price. I like the car so far. I owned an Accord before. This is my 2nd Accord. Very reliable car.

2200 miles in the first month!
By Jay C. on 03/19/10 16:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my Accord almost exactly a month ago & have made a few road trips in it already. My previous daily car was a '04 VW GTI VR6, which honestly I'm already starting to miss. I've owned a few Honda's in the past, and the reliability/cost of ownership/value was the reason for my purchase. On long trips, it's not a bad cruiser, & around town if you can get used to it's mammoth size, it's not too bad. It needs sway bars, better brakes, & a halfway-decent stereo like yesterday. It's better suited for people who view cars as appliances rather than adrenaline pumps. It's an ideal car for retirees, which is why I'm handing the keys to my parents in about a year or two.

Not Worth 30K+ cont'd
By pakkya on 03/17/10 13:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So I dropped off the car at dealer's for them to look at radio reception and fan noise. They came back to say they couldn't hear the fan and the radio reception was normal - given that XM is installed, it interferes with the FM/AM reception-BS!. Every car now has XM and not all have radio issues. It most likely is the antenna assembly that is inferior quality. Also, driver seat has started creaking whenever you shift your position while sitting - I am 6'4, 220lbs - but then this is a LARGE FAMILY SEDAN. I am very much convinced that Honda uses cheap quality materials for its interior to keep prices low and profits up. Its not worth buying an EX- L, a LX MIGHT'VE been worth the money.

Honda Accord EX Sedan
By jakester on 03/12/10 21:01 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

190 HP engine is smooth and powerful. Car really handles well on country roads and highway. Replaced a 2009 Ford Fusion with the Honda Accord EX, Ford Fusion had more bells and whistles but Honda is a more solid car. Also own a 2002 Honda Odyssey van, can't beat Honda for reliability and overall quality. Went back and forth between 2010 Fusion and Accord before choosing the Honda. Tough decision, both are good cars.

Very good car for the money
By Mag on 03/10/10 12:59 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I think the accord EX 4 cyl. is the best car for the money. I test drove many cars before I decided to get this car. The only car I found ahead of this one is the BMW 528. For that price I think I got the best deal. Road and wind noise is very noticeable, but this is the case for most cars in this category. Seats are not the best but I got used to them after sometime. The gas millage isn't great but the car is quite big. I wish Honda can improve that.

Honda tries to save on cost
By jkendall on 03/08/10 13:58 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just turned in my 2007 Accord for my 2010 Accord, and I miss my 2007 Accord. This is a nice car, but it screams cheaper to me. I really like the exterior of the 2010 better, however, the interior is assembled with a lot of the hard plastics, an audio display that is unappealing, a seat I just can't get comfortable in, and an engine that seems a little more sluggish. I will say it does seem to have more interior room. I sold my 2007 to my brother, and I think he got the better end of the deal.

Love it
By Ed on 03/07/10 18:15 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought my Honda in Dec 2009. Was deciding between the Toyota Camry and the Accord. I am very glad I chose the Accord. Haven't run into any problems yet. Absolutely love the ride, handling. Road noise is not as bad as others say and haven't had any problems with the brakes yet.