Used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great but
By L.S.

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my honda accord! I have read several reviews and was hoping that the comments regarding paint peeling was not ture! However, someone backed into my car in the parking lot and the paint is off in 2 places! I have been overprotective of the car because I didn't want anyone to hit the car. I always park really far away in parking lots so that no one is near my car. I had a 10 year old mitsubishi galant that has been hit in the bumper several times and paint NEVER came off! It's very cheaply made. Also, the buttons to operate AC control and radio are centered making it difficult to reach buttons closer to the passenger side of the car.

Radio buttons on steering wheel. All the radio options. Smooth ride.

Better quality paint/bumper. Make it easier for the driver to reach all buttons to control AC/heat controls and radio to provent accidents.

The only way to go
By Bill

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We researched every car in this class. Camry, Focus, Altima, Sonata. No comparison. This car is comfortable, smooth, handles great, looks great and Honda pays attention to so many little details that make this car so great. The tactile feel of every switch, fabric, door panels etc. you handle is perfect. The word is quality! And at an unbelievable price. The Sonata was sluggish and the seating positions were strange and the interior was caodic. Accords interior is tasteful. All I can say is you won't be unhappy with this car.

Interior room, quiet ride, solid construction

Include homelink as standard

2010 LX-P automatic 4dr
By dick

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So far 31 MPG, mostly highway; got rid of my 06 Civic to grandson, "stepped up" to larger Accord. Wish I had something in between. Liked Civic aerospace dash better. Comfortable but some road noise. Should make split rear seat; also put trunk lock on exterior. Need manual vertical adjustment for passenger seat. Interior not plush. A bit noisy.

Good 4 cyl performance - Ohio is flat.

Trunk key lock. Modern dash like Civic. Long stretch to get handle to close door.

Really Bad Car
By David

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It's hard to believe that Honda's are reliable. This car has had so many problems so far, and I only have 6K miles. Brakes vibrate, steering wheel shimmies (yup, most likely rotors, but dealer is baffled as always). Build quality is sub-par. Dashboard top shelf is warped like a wave, but dealer says all are like this. Glove box hangs down about a centimeter, and that's after being "corrected". Engine whine is annoying at best, maddening at worst. Car has no power, not get up and go. The AC pump vibrates the car at idle. It's crude and unrefined. My wife hates the front seat. At highway speed, there are gaps where air comes through and you can hear it! 22 mpg really poor for a car this slow.

Steering wheel. Roominess. Good for family.

Coming from a VW, I thought Honda was a safe bet. I was so wrong. This is an unreliable, poorly designed and built vehicle. Focus on details, Honda! Focus on quality, Honda. Focus on your customers, Honda. Dealership is terrible, incompetent. I'm going back to Mazda without a doubt.

Love this Car!
By Elvis in Austin

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car in Apr 2010. Love my Honda. Drives excellent. It has exceeded my expectations. 4Cyl in the EX has great pickup. Intend to keep this car for 10 plus years!

Blue Tooth, Love the interior and exterior design of this car.

Fog lights should be a standard feature in the EX-L Trim.

• SUV