Used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

2010 Accord LX Sedan - 83,000 miles of reliable tr
By Adam Zaharchuk

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Very reliable, has needed no mechanical repairs. Only oil & fluid changes, tires and brake pads. Drives and handles great! Very comfortable seating. High quality interior (for the most part). What I don't like: plastic wheel covers chip very easily, and after 83,000 miles, the steel wheels behind the wheel covers are discolored. The window belt molding has been replaced on all four windows as the rubber that was used has basically disintegrated. Unacceptable for a Honda that is only five years old. The paint is also of very poor quality. I have the dark gray color, and gave recently started to notice some very slight oxidation. The paint also chips fairly easily, especially on the front of the car/hood area. The headlight housings are also of poor quality. They have already started to haze up. I am tall (6'3") and when I enter the car, my knees tend to hit the dashboard.

Accord EXL v6 wNavigation-Love it
By Simon

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Specification of my car Honda Accord EXLV6 Navigation Color Black Leather Seats Michellin Pilot original tires Miles put on the car 644288 miles of highway driving Let me touchwood, I have owned Honda Accord 1991 and used it for 12 years with 275K miles and it was running like new, I just donated it because I felt that someone who needs ot could use it for another 250k miles.,and in 2010 Oct bought another Honda Accord but this time with some bells and whistles like Navigation leayher seats V6 some luxury. on 2015 Oct me and my car celebrated our 5 year anniversary, I never took it to dealership for mainainance even though they sold me the extended mainainance package (I was a sucker), Just changed my nreak pads once because of mountain driving. Original tirea still looking good will change in anothwr 5000 miles and uae thr full warranty of Michellin Pilot tires. I would like to know suggestions what other ownera think of replacement tirea should i stick with michellin or try Bridgestone? I intended to drive thos baby for another. 10years and this time. I am going to enjoy it

No problems in five years
By Mike in Boston

2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought the car new five years (41,000 miles) ago. It has not needed a single trip to the shop except for oil changes and tire rotation/alignments. Acceleration is sufficient to merge and pass on the highway. Won't win any drag races, but at this stage of life I am more concerned with fitting three baby seats across the back seat, which is no problem with this car. I am completely satisfied. What I'm dissatisfied with is this stupid edmunds.com Web site, which refuses to allow me to enter a New England ZIP code starting with 0. It highlights it in red every single time, even if I delete the leading zero.

Disillusioned
By Michael F. Kelly

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Most disappointed. At 50,000 problems with coil, not once, but twice before 64,000. Cracked spark plug in addition to front end problems. Perhaps Honda needs to keep manufacturing in Japan or stick to four cylinder engines.

BUYER BEWARE
By Ashley Chalmers

2010 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Do not buy 2008-2010 Honda accords! There is a defect with the engine. You can read about it here http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/1713-honda-accord-oil-defect-class-action-lawsuit/ I bought my car "gently" used 7 months ago and am having all of these issues. Honda was kind enough to replace my engine block, but all other damages and bills incurred BECAUSE of the initial issue with the engine fall back on me. Cause I'm the sucker who purchased a vehicle from a "reputable" dealership, trusting that they'd put me in something SAFE and RELIABLE. I learned my lesson. Currently looking at trade in value of my vehicle. Will NEVER purchase Honda again.

• SUV