2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
2 Dr EX Coupe-5spd
By SMKHuskie on 08/31/10 11:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Last Accord (03' 4DR EX-L) was great, after 207K decided to go with a coupe this time. Love the exterior look of the car. If this were my first Accord I would like it more but Honda has gone a bit on the cheap. No interior ambient light, no mud lights on the doors, light in glove box is gone, housing for trunk/fuel latch cheap looking plastic, no lever to fold and slide driver door up. Need to spend another 3K for leather to get an outside temp reading. Road noise and even idle noise is louder than my 2003. Bottom line, I love the look of the car and I'm sure I'll get many years of use. Admittedly went cheaper on this model (cloth) but previous EX standard features missing.

Like it a lot
By skhusky on 07/22/10 13:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in my 03 4Dr Accord for a 2010 Blue Coupe. I love the way this car looks, it is actually longer than my 03 4dr. Did not get the leather and miss some of the gadgets that come with it (outside temp, auto headlights, dual climate zone, etc). For a coupe, it is almost inexcusable not to have a drop-down driver's seat (leather does)? Interior build is awesome and looks great but could have been better. No chrome accents at all, ambient light gone, no glove box light, no door mud lights gone and housing for fuel release is very cheap looking. Car rides great and I'm sure I will get at least 7 years out of it. Great car for me but Honda seems to have cut a few corners

What a great buying experience!
By Jan T. on 01/01/10 08:17 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded in my 2005 Honda Accord EX-L for a 2010, and even though I loved my prior car, I love the new one even better! The new car sits a little higher, and I definitely feel the better pick up that the car has due to higher horsepower. I felt very safe in my former car, and feel very safe in the new one. The salesmen treated me with the utmost respect, and with this new car being my 2nd car purchased at this dealership, I will come back and buy a 3rd in due time! I've already referred two people to this dealership, and will refer more in the future!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord in VA is:

$122 per month*