2010 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Upset Honda owner
By Neshelle on 08/04/10 04:35 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2009 Honda Accord in February 2010. My front left passenger wheel began to pop and I took it to the dealer only to find out my new car has a broken axle. The dealer informed me that this should never happen to a car this new. I am distraught. I have purchased several Hondas before and have never had this much difficulty with one. I am at a loss for words.

car review
By Gail Karslo on 04/16/10 04:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The car ride is exceptional. Our salesperson convinced us it was a terrific ride and he was correct and we truly enjoy the overall experience.

The Accord isn't a Buick
By IMFletch on 03/29/10 12:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Some of these reviews are amusing. Did anyone actually test drive the Accord before buying it? This Accord is what it has always been - the sports sedan of work-a-day cars. This means it has a firm ride, quick, accurate steering, lots of road feel, a rev-happy engine and a slick shifting manual trans. Complaints about road noise, hard ride? Please. Listen, if you want a four-wheeled isolation chamber, buy a Buick. The Accord has grown up, but it still retains the qualities that have made its predecessors so beloved: a great DRIVING experience, quality, reliability and economy. My LX 5 spd is simple and fun to drive. The Accord is perfect if that's what you're looking for in a car.

Driving experience is awful
By Honda lover on 02/06/10 23:29 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had higher expectations from the Accord Lx Sedan. I've only had my vehicle for one week and the driving experience is awful.My 2004 Honda accord drove so much smoother and faster than this vehicle. I can feel every bump and crack in the road while driving, the acceleration of the vehicle is depressing....what was I thinking when I purchased this car. I should have went with the sportier accord. The newer vehicles are'nt made like the older models. I'm stuck with it now so....I guess my warranty will be my best friend.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord in VA is:

$131 per month*