Not so great!
By cel5000 on
2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Traded my Lexus 06 IS250 for this based on Honda's reputation and the fact that my wife's 04 Accord has been a great car. I was initially impressed with the styling which led to the test drive. Power is impressive and the ride is harsh but the payoff is in the handling. I just turned 14K and have noticed a slight brake shimmy at highway speeds so there may be something to all the complaints logged here. I also have the "bumpy" feel to the driver seat when adjusting forward or back. My dealer told me that Honda is working on a solution for this - we'll see. Overall it's a good car that is reliable but, in my option, not as great as it's predecessor.
Favorite Features
Exterior styling, ample interior space and large trunk. Handling. Power. Fuel economy. MP3 jack.
Suggested Improvements
Road noise, Brakes, bumpy seat tracks. Does Honda ever read this stuff? Hey - FIX IT! At least offer HID if you don't want to include it on the fully optioned vehicles. Same goes for keyless ignition and tiptronic shifting. The "premium" sound system is anything but. Going for G37 coupe next round.