My Black on Black Accord Coupe
By BlackBeauty on
2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This car is very fun to drive, very solid build, and very roomy for a midsize 2 door coupe. The V6 gets good gas mileage considering the amount of performance it has and power whenever you need it. The inside is comfortable and is not as bad as some people make it out to be, but it is no Mercedes or BMW. Ride quality is above average, but could be a little better on a $30K MSRP car. It is very beautiful inside and out. I opted for black on black, design is superb, and the chrome additions to the car make it look 10x better. When I first bought it my coworkers thought it was a Jag or Lexus and liked it better than my coworker's Lexus that they had just purchased. So far I'm very happy!
Favorite Features
Powerful V6 engine, decent fuel economy, roominess inside the vehicle, ample trunk room, sound system isn't the best in the industry but it is above average, transmission is diverse and very responsive, aux port is hidden and very useful, love the safety ratings and all the airbags, and htd mirrors.
Suggested Improvements
Ride quality slightly better on the EXL top of the line, reduce wind noise a little but it's the best out of any car I've owned, make Bluetooth standard, make HID's and auto dimming rearview standard on this model, move the heated seat switches, climate control operation is a bit busy.