made a good choice
By Mike B on
2009 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
After months of looking found blk/blk 2009 accord coupe. Love it. I'm the type that researches and test drives lots of vehicles prior to purchase. This car fit my needs: comfortable, safe, stylish, affordable, and quality build. No car has everything otherwise we would all be driving "that" car. The EX is good value but I think the EX-L in the 4 cylinder might be the apex of the group in terms of performance/value/style. The V6 is fast and will appeal to the enthusiast, but in my mind it would only get me a speeding ticket. The 190HP 4 banger is good once you get it above 3500 rpm. Below that accel is nothing to rave about. Buy this car in the EX-L: V4 for value; V6 for kicks.
Favorite Features
killer looks in blk/blk. comfort. Seats are great for my back; firm lumbar support. quality build. smooth ride, good premium stereo
Suggested Improvements
make the dash buttons smaller; current configuration is a little "over the top". put double exhaust pipes on back in all models (looks great). get rid of base engine; power is insulting. Give the front end a little more flared look with the wheels (like the older acura legends)