Looks good but....
By RC on
2009 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
A sharp looking car that turns heads. To be a 4 cylinder, I like the pickup. I drive 180 miles a day to and from work which is all interstate, so keeping up with traffic is no problem. But.. the drivers seat is very uncomfortable, the radio cuts out when using a gps unit plugged into the power port, passenger seat when pushed up to let passenger into back seat does not return to its original setting, always has to be reset, road noise is bad, headlights dim down when compressor kicks in, gas cap will scratch side of car so be sure to put it in the cap rest in the gas door. I've always been a Pontiac man, and I sure do miss my Bonneville. This is the first and last Honda I will ever own.
Favorite Features
Looks sharp, good pickup, 35 mpg when driven 65 mph and not using the ac. Great turn radius
Suggested Improvements
Too many buttons for heating and cooling, use a knob instead. More comfortable seat for driver. Passenger front seat return to original setting after loading passengers in back. Better antenna system for radio so gps or other items using power port won't kill radio stations.