Looks good AND...
By KC on
2009 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I drive it to work mostly, and it turns heads, being very exotic and unique without many Accord Coupes on the road. I don't mind the seats at all, as I don't plan on falling asleep in my car. Very roomy interior, the control is no comparison to my old vehicle. Only downside is the vehicle is quite heavy in bulk, and it does take some power to go up hills. But that has always been an issue with fuel economic cars. Power vs. fuel consumption. The car just looks really nice, and its drivable for someone young and car loving like me.
Favorite Features
The interior buttons are my favorite; Many options for climate control and I love options. Does not sacrifice power for fuel efficiency. I'm 5'3 and the seat adjustments are fine for me, as I like to sit further back from the steering and still see fine.
Suggested Improvements
More buttons. Also I wished the car were a bit smaller. Its actually a bit wider than the sedan, although shorter. The body could still be shorter in length, as the rear protrudes a little. (That's ok since I find it a bit sexy that way.)