2009 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Honda engineers read this!!!

2009 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Honda engineers read this!!!
By martian on

2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I LOVE my new car! I've put 5k miles on the Accord. Traction control prevents burning rubber, but whatever. What is fun is going from 40 to 80 in like 2 seconds. Don't worry about the "click" when shifting into DRIVE; they all do it. When snow gets in the wheels, they vibrate at > 50 mph. Windshield wash fluid only holds <1/2 gallon - and the pump is wussy. The driver's seat is not comfortable. I have some suggestions in the section below. Sound system rocks. Visibility is fantastic.

This car is just SO bad. I do believe it is the hottest car on the road. Weight/HP is about 13 whereas most <$23k cars are 20 so performance is great. Love the interface (heat, radio, cruise). Handling is out of this world. Heated seats warm up in 60 seconds in an Alaskan winter.

Move the left edge of the driver's seat one inch to the left and all is good (btw, I'm not fat). The fuel door release latch seems like it will break in 5 years. Add memory seats, since the seats are so uncomfortable to begin with. Lastly, add rain drip shields for the coupe.