Great Car
By Mike A on
2009 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I have been a Honda owner since 1979 and my 2009 coupe is the classiest to date. I really enjoy driving it. It handles and brakes extremely well, but it lacks power/acceleration when passing cars on the highway. I'm sure a 6 cyl would be more responsive. I am not intimidated by the center dash controls and at night the cockpit looks very impressive.The leather seats are very comfortable and the diver seat controls make it easy to adjust. I am very impressed by the separate climate control system for the driver and passenger and the 6 CD stereo. I'm a little disappointed in the trunk space. I can just squeeze in my large golf bag and cart. Overall there is no other car that I would want.
Favorite Features
Body style, and interior. Seat controls and comfort. Separate climate controls and Stereo,CD, and XM system. Solid feel in handling system. Heated seats. 17inch Rims are classy and I love the color red outside and tan inside.
Suggested Improvements
Quicker response (better acceleration). Larger trunk space. Lacks a detect when going from drive "D" to "D3". Less noise when moon roof is open in back.