2009 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great Car

2009 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Great Car
By Mike A on

2009 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have been a Honda owner since 1979 and my 2009 coupe is the classiest to date. I really enjoy driving it. It handles and brakes extremely well, but it lacks power/acceleration when passing cars on the highway. I'm sure a 6 cyl would be more responsive. I am not intimidated by the center dash controls and at night the cockpit looks very impressive.The leather seats are very comfortable and the diver seat controls make it easy to adjust. I am very impressed by the separate climate control system for the driver and passenger and the 6 CD stereo. I'm a little disappointed in the trunk space. I can just squeeze in my large golf bag and cart. Overall there is no other car that I would want.

Body style, and interior. Seat controls and comfort. Separate climate controls and Stereo,CD, and XM system. Solid feel in handling system. Heated seats. 17inch Rims are classy and I love the color red outside and tan inside.

Quicker response (better acceleration). Larger trunk space. Lacks a detect when going from drive "D" to "D3". Less noise when moon roof is open in back.