Great bang for the Buck
By MJ on
2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have had my Honda for 8months now and thought I would relay my remarks. I currently have 10.5k miles. Now I'm a pretty picky man and take attention to detail. The Honda took my expectations above and beyond. Nothing broke or had I had a problem with. It did well in the Chicago winter with heated mirrors and the defrosters are placed well. I love this car. I am getting paint chips but I do ride on the Highways mostly. For those that complain about road noise get better/bigger tires - I hear no noise with the stock 18' low profile tires. Those that complain about the seat, well I never have a problem, perhaps my model has a better seat. Great car - I expected to ride this into the ground at 200k+.
Favorite Features
Aux jack hidden in glove dept, garage link opener, heated everything, performance on the V6 (don't complain if your car is slow when you drive a 4 banger), ride quality, head room is more than a denali, back seat is as big as a two door car (I have a coupe), trunk space is big for a coupe, LOVE IT!
Suggested Improvements
Audio not powerful/loud enough for the highest end model. Seating belt noise is annoying (I should wear it). I get 23 MPG and I drive mostly highway, I thought it would be higher. I drive normal but I still use premium. No need for an XM button because XM stinks! No washer fluid indicator... weird?