First car, awesome choice.
By Em on
2009 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I've had my Honda for about a year now and I have never had a single problem with it (I'm at about 30,000 miles). It's undeniably the most comfortable car I've ever driven as well. At just under 6' leg room can be an issue, but not with this car. The seats are also very comfortable. I've taken this car on a 10 hour road trip and it was perfectly comfortable. I have had some troubles with slipping/ light hydroplaning but only when going around corners (maybe a bit too fast). Also, this car does not like gravel on paved roads. As a younger person I really like the looks of the car. My friends refer to it as the Batmobile and it does get compliments, which is unusual for a Honda!
Favorite Features
Leg room, the seats, the sound system (speed sensitive volume control), steering, but most of all, safety. I bought a Honda in large part because of their reputation for reliability, which they have wholly lived up to thus far.
Suggested Improvements
Fix the center console, it looks like it belongs on a spaceship. Keyless entry would be nice.