Best Coupe Under $40K Available
By PeasterBunny on
2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I drove the Infinit G35 (great drive, terrible interior), the Altima Coupe (good drive, just not great), the BMW 3 Series (good drive, OVERPRICED) the Mercedes C230 (rides like a Buick), & the Toyota Camry Solara (chunky drive like the Mercedes). None of these cars compare to the Honda Accord V6 Coupe. The only ride I liked better was the G35 but it's a rear wheel drive. And for that price it doesn't come with an ipod hook-up?!?!?! No other car even came close to the Accord as far as value and ride. YOU WILL LOVE IT! But drive the others so you have that, 'ha-ha! I got the best one' feeling. It's lovely.
Favorite Features
Power off the line AND at cruise. Maneuverability is pristine. Awesome stereo. A great value if you negotiate well. And last but not least the Belize Blue color (I'm a girl! I have to look pretty!)
Suggested Improvements
Lumbar support should move up/down as well as in/out. Needs the auto-dimming rearview. Ride is slightly stiff. I KNOW! It should be, but I am hoping it softens just a tad after it's broken in. It should so no worries there.