Used 2009 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Excellent Car
By Car Buyer

2009 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car a couple weeks ago and I must say it is a fabulous car. I did a lot of research before buying this car and I really wanted a safe car because this is my first car. I was looking at this and the Camry and this car by far drove a lot better than the 4 cylinder Camry. It drives just as well as a 6 cylinder. The interior of the car is extremely classy looking and superb. Everything I've ever wanted in a car and more. True luxury car for a non-luxury car price. This car has pretty much everything! It's such a joy to drive. =)

I love all the little features like the cord holding onto the gas cap, ipod plug in, and how it has the name of the songs playing. The dual air conditioning is also nice.

The head cushion is uncomfortable and the gas mileage isn't as good as I was expecting. Exterior design of the car could also be improved.

Visibility when it rains
By Donna

2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a problem...rain on the outside of the window and the mirror makes for a difficult time changing lanes. You can't see.

Color

Better Visibility

Brake squeaking
By Hondaowner

2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Car is really nice, but beginning about 3,000 miles brakes started squeaking. I understand that it's happening on many new models and Honda has yet to find a solution for it. No safety concern, but annoying sound when driving, especially with windows down.

Practical and Cute
By Mary-Mary

2009 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After researching I was in love with the Accord Coupe design. I bought one. Belize Blue. It's cute and practical (I can drive a week on one tank of gas). This is a car for someone who doesn't want to buy premium gas or pay high insurance rates while still looking stylish and "with it".

When you put the key in the ignition, it starts and takes you where you need to go. You don't look too bad behind the driver's seat.

For $25,000, the driver deserves outside temperature as a standard feature.

Best Car Ever!!
By private name

2009 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my Honda better than my 1991 BMW. The Accord reminds me of a Cadillac CTS or Acura TL. It has a lot of the same features as luxury cars. I love the new Accord model!!

6 disc changer, leather seats, heated seats, compass w/regional map, plenty of space, resembles BMW 5 series, Passageway to trunk, automatic lights.

Are you crazy? This car is great!