The Last Honda I'll Ever Buy!
By joetomcar on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Although I have been a loyal Honda owner for over 20 years, I will never buy another one after all the issues I've encountered with the 2008 model. I bought my first Accord in 90, my second in 93. The 93 is still the best car EVER. Sadly the 2008 is nothing but trouble. The rear brake pads have had to be changed three times, the "leather" interior is cheap to say the least and the interior moldings were all cut too short and have had to be replaced. The middle console that's covered with "leather" is in shreds. Can anyone say "Naugahyde?" Both front seats are being recovered. Honda helped me out by paying 50% which is insane! By cutting corners, Honda has lost my business forever!
Favorite Features
The extrerior design as well as all the extra room make this a nice riding car. I have no complaints about the look, feel and comfort of this vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Dear Honda, Get real! Stop using cheap materials on a car that costs half of my yearly salary! Brake pads (which you've been sued over), less than durable leather trimwork and poor overall workmanship all should be upgraded in the future. Watch out guys! There are other car manufacturers who are hot on your tail and by putting out substandard cars like you have shown to do lately, you're about to be left in the dust of company's that care about putting out the best car possible! Sincerely, A FORMER Loyal Customer P.S. Does anyone know Toyota's phone number?