So Far, So Good
By Vcaserta on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Bought my EX-L V-6 Coupe on 2/1/08 and then had to take a road trip. The interior is plenty spacious and once I mastered all the controls and settings, they were easy enough to operate. This is replacing a very nice '05 Altima SE V-6 sedan, which had a lot of space I didn't use. The Honda's steering is much nice than the Altima, the turning radius is much smaller. Handling is excellent; body roll almost imperceptible, braking nice and stout, acceleration strong and steady. The trunk is more than sufficient for duffel bags, groceries, etc, although I wish I had the optional cargo net as things do slide around a lot. I have had several people ask me what kind of car it is already!
Favorite Features
The premium stereo w/subwoofer; the little tiny blue courtesy light that provides just enough glow at night; the Nighthawk Black Pearl color; the aggressive-looking front end; the 18" wheels; the wonderful feel to the steering; the buttery-soft leather upholstery; the heated front seats.
Suggested Improvements
The headrests are just too darned intrusive on my head and they cut off what little visibility you have in the car to begin with. I'll be glad if they keep me from breaking my neck in an accident, but I don't like them. Gosh forbid I ever wear my hair up; I have to tilt the seat at an odd angle.