2008 Honda Accord 3.5L V6 6-speed Manual w/Navigation Consumer Review - READ REVIEWS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!!!

2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

READ REVIEWS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!!!
By shawnamk on

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am so upset with Honda and this car! This was my very first new car I have had. I went with a Honda because I wanted something reliable and long lasting. This is the complete opposite. I had same problem with brakes at 17,000 miles, had it in the shop b/c paint was chipping around windows and bumper. Last night it broke down and I had to get a jump at midnight in the middle of no where. Seriously my 2.5 year old car broke down?? Its now in the shop for that and also b/c my engine sounds crazy loud and sounds like it's ticking. Dealer said the ticking and loud engine are normal. I need to get rid of this car so I guess I paid $15,000 to drive for 2.5 yrs. Don't BUY!!

Favorite Features

Color belize blue.

Suggested Improvements

I think they should recall all of these cars nothing but problems. I don't want to replace brakes every 16,000 miles. Dealer said thats normal?? It's in the shop right now so I guess I will find out why it's not starting. Nothing but a piece of you know what!