Pretty decent llittle car.
By Mujhunter on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I have had the car for nearly six months now and overall I am pretty satisfied with my purchase. The two door coupe is very comfortable and roomy and draws plenty of attention. The seats are decent, the interior design is excellent IMO as well as the exterior design, and thus far it has been extremely reliable. The build quality could be a tad bit better (less wind noise), but it's not horrible. I looked at a ton of cars before this purchase many of which were entry level luxury sedans costing 5-10k dollars more and could not justify buying any of them over the accord. You get a lot of car loaded with options for the money. I paid 26k for mine before tt&l.
Favorite Features
Looks both inside and out, heated leather seats up front, dual climate control, upgraded sound system, XM radio, overall fit and finish of the car, and the amount of room this car has on the inside is just incredible for a two door coupe in my own opinion. My friends and coworkers alike love it.
Suggested Improvements
Build quality could be a little better in the sense that there are few rattles from the sunroof when it's closed, headlights seem to dim or blink slightly every now and then at night, and the mpg could be better. I have a 500+hp Evolution 8 that gets the same 27 mpg that I'm getting in this car.