2008 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Outstanding Value

2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Outstanding Value
By Mike on

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This my second Honda, had a '90 Prelude Si, have to say Honda has certainly increased the fun factor! My coupe is the 6 speed manual, have had two bad experiences with 6 speed autos in other brands, (test drove the Accord EX-L V-6 with the 5 speed auto, was not impressed, decided to get the 6 speed and shift myself, great decision. This thing will fly low, was amazed at the power and response, handles great, wouldn't know that it's FWD unless you push it past it's limits. Gas mileage after 1000 miles is averaging apprx 23- 24 mpg in a blend of city/highway. A 75 mile freeway trip at 65 mph in sixth gear produced 28.4 which is above what Honda indicated. All around so far great vehicle..

I've had vehicles with every gizmo available, the best thing about this is that it is equipped with the things you really need to be comfortable and safe and all this wrapped in a package that is fun to drive again!!

I would like to see the EX-L couple styles include things like auto dimming rear view mirrors and a memory system for the drivers seat would be nice but you buy this for one reason, you want to actually drive your vehicle again!!!!! (and in my case just about cut my gas consumption in half)