6 of 6 people found this review helpful
Not the Honda you remember
By pesci on
2008 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
Avoid this model. I came off a 2005 honda civic. Best car I have ever owned. Not a problem at 117k miles and still on original brakes.
So where to begin with this car?
I bought this over priced junk with 30k miles on it.
Traded it with 97k miles.
1. Brakes went out right away. .
2. Battery went out at 70k miles.
3. Vinyl on center and door panel
armrest bubbled, split
4. Seats feel like wood.
5. Interior rattles excessive
6. Glovebox defective on all models
7. Chrome peeled off brand new oem steering wheel emblem.
8. Bushing wore out of shifter very quickly
Car reminds me of a Chrysler. Over engineered piece of crap.
Last car I had with this many problems was a 1980 Chrysler Cordoba.
What car's interior vinyl bubbles and cracks at 50k miles and is a problem across all Accords?
This car is a disaster. I spoke with people at dealership saying same thing.
Don't trust these to last long. I traded mine off at 97k and went to Nissan. Atleast the chrome doesn't peel off my emblems and I haven't had to replace my brakes 3 times.
Don't buy these models. Don't buy these models