Nice Car With Minor Flaws
By Mike on
2008 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased my 2008 Accord LX-S 2Door in January of 2008. The car is very sharp looking and has some nice size to it for a 2 door. There is an abundance of headroom without the sunroof, which I love. The 190-hp 2.4 is semi-quick, and good for daily driving. I have have had some problems fixed under warranty: 1. Trunk was misaligned from factory (fixed under warranty), 2. Tail lights were rubbing where they meet rear quarter panels causing paint chipping (fixed under warranty) 3. Trunk lid sometimes "clunks" when opening the car (not fixed yet). Gas mileage is OK, averaging about 23-24 city - 31 highway normal driving, I don't drive fast, but I don't drive slow either.
Favorite Features
Exterior design, smoothness of engine and transmission, driver and passenger room.
Suggested Improvements
ROAD NOISE is absolutely terrible in this car, the automotive editorials are right, I never took them seriously. You literally hear every single tiny rock kick up in your wheel wheels. Honda should use more sound deadening, and thicker carpet.